April

Welcome to my story! Woot woot! haha I honestly suck at writing, my grammars a bitch, and auto correct runs my life. I'm sorry. :-( don't make that stop you from reading my story though!

Well enjoy me friend! ;-)

**

April-

"I can't believe he did that again! He walked up to me, and stole my flippin' granola bar! That's the fifth time in two weeks! Can't he go buy some at a store? I'm pretty sure he's rich enough, with his mom beings a fashion designer and dad beings the maker of the best selling video game - Darkness Upon Us - "

"April! Honestly calm down, Trent is just a conceded popular jerk. Besides you really do sound five when you talk about granola bars. So what, your parents are high school buddies with them, it's not as if he's going to come to your house and have dinner with your family!" my best friend Melissa had told me a week before Trent Michaels rang my door bell, with his family. Did my parents tell me the Michaels family was coming for dinner that Friday? Nope. All's they told me is to wear something nice, which consists of a black pencil skirt, white t-shirt crop top, black velvet heels, and a blood red cardigan.Which makes me look even more like a girl, with or without my thick rim glasses. No I do not want to make myself look 'hipster' or 'hip', I need my glasses, even though my parents suggested contacts.

"Carrie! David! Welcome welcome! It's so nice to see you all! Oh dear! Trent you look all grown up! Doesn't he April?" My mom retorted.

"Oh, yeah sure. Whatever." I answered, what am I supposed to say? "Oh yeah, Trent you look magnificent! Marry me?" No I'm not going to say that, he's my enemy! (At least I think..)

"April, take Trent down to the screening room, Carrie, David, your father and I. Are going to have grown up talk. Go go." (MOM SERIOUSLY! HE'S MY ENEMY! CAN'T YOU SEE! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW!)

"Yes mother." I said through clenched teeth, sending daggers at the back of her head. "Come on Trent, it's this way."

No my parents aren't rich. Like at all. We're pretty average family. Medium house, decent yard. And if you're wondering, the screening room is made up of a flat screen tv, two leather couches and a recliner chair, but it also has an Xbox, wii and a ps3.

I'm not a normal girl, if you know what I mean. I don't like dresses, or dressing up. But if I have to. Then I'm up for it. Make up to me is mascara and cover up, maybe even eyeliner. But nothing more, nothing less. My daily clothes is jeans, a tshirt, hoodie and my white converse. But back to my situation with Tren-saratops (my nickname for him.)

"So, what do you plan on doing for your weekend? Read Harry potter novels, and watch Breaking Amish?" Trent said with a smirk. Oh how I wanted to slap that smirk off of his perfect face!

"Actually no. Besides it really isn't any of your business." I snarled, "Trent just stay away from me."

"So kitty has a bite. Wow, since our parents are friends, you will be seeing a lot more of me April." He smirked taking a step closer to me every word. I hope he knows what personal space is because from where he stands I can perfectly smell his cologne.

"Dogs bite, cats have claws. So they scratch. Get your animals right moron!" With that said his smirk turned into a scowl.

"Just because you think you're soo perfect April, doesn't mean you have to rub it in other people's faces!" Okay, to be honest. I do get perfect grades every year. And I also am better at some sports then him. But I don't think I'm perfect. Far from it actually.

"Who ever said that I thought I was perfect? Huh? No one. Because I'm not. I don't live my life trying to impress people that don't matter." I shot back.

He backed down a little ways, then smirked. "I like them feisty April, just so you know." He winked.

I turned my nose up in disgust. Was he honestly trying to flirt with me? "Stick your nose into someone else's business Trent." Then I stomped up the stairs to my room, leaving Trent in the screening room for himself...