Trent

TRENT
*10 Days Later*
I woke up in a sweat. I had the worst nightmare of all time. It's mostly reacuring. It was about April dying and me ending up like how she did with her brother and not having anyone to be there for you because they died too.
I just now realized that being in April's shoes would be more difficult than she lets on. April is strong. Stronger then I could ever be. I thought I was the light that was at the end of the tunnel but April was the flashlight that helped find the light. I probably couldn't have lived with myself if my brother died (if I had one that is.)
I just have the strangest feeling that April hasn't let on all the facts about her brothers death though, I feel as if she is hiding the big puzzle piece that would make this puzzle clearer, she just isn't ready to give it up yet though.
I rubbed the back of my neck trying to think of all the possibilities of how her brother could have died. But it was just making me worried and depressed. I pushed the thoughts out of my mind an focused on April. I grabbed my phone which was charging on my nightstand.
It was 4:47 in the morning, she wouldn't be up. I smiled at my lock screen thinking back to the day I hung out with April and how she fell asleep on me. I guess my mom took a picture of us sleeping because the next day I found it.
I texted April knowing she wouldn't get it until morning.
"We need to talk, Maple Tree park @ 3?"
I probably shouldn't have texted her this early, maybe she would wake up from her phone going off. Maybe she won't get the text at all... All these possibilities jogging through my head making it almost impossible to go back to sleep.
Why do you have to always get stuck worrying about you April Crater?

I know it's been awhile! I'm sorry! It's just my heart hasn't really been in it lately. But I'll be sure I finish all my books and write news ones the way I would originally like.
So Trent is catching on... Think April's gonna tell him the truth????? DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Stick around to find out! Ooooooooh!

Picture is Trent being played by Colton Haynes