Secrets of Reality - Part III: Masons, Serpent Worship & King Arthur

In his latest work, Secrets of Reality III, R. S. Tumber pierces through the hidden web of signs and symbols surrounding us everyday to reveal the dark mysteries of our past. Through a collection of artifacts, ancient texts, and modern imagery, Tumber explores the connections between the ancient Druids (today's masons), global practices of serpent worship, and some of the world's most powerful people and institutions. The warning signs are around us and all is not as it seems.

Beginning with the ancient order of Druids, Tumber traces the web of beliefs through the world's oldest religions to question why so many of them share similar stories and symbols. Why are images from antiquity emblazoned across the world on coats of arms, artwork, in literature, and even popular culture? What deeper meanings are hidden beneath the words of lore, from the Arthurian legend through Shakespeare and modern cinema?

The answers Tumber finds are deeply unnerving. Find out how to see these connections for yourself, and uncover some of the darkest mysteries of human belief – in the third installment of Tumber's Secrets of Reality series.