Action

Random fact about Author~Chan === I love candles and burning things.

LUCYS POV

I was walking home from the downtown library, and was heading towards my car with my keys in my hand when I heard some people talking, I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Ok so you stab him then we ask him for information about the gangs boss, got it?" I heard a man say, his voice actually sounded nice not as rough as you would think.......

Wait stab? Gang boss? What's going on?

I quietly ran towards my car making sure not to make the clicking sound with my shoes.

When I got to my car I stood behind it and ducked a little so they couldn't see me.

"yes I understand completely." I heard another voice say, I was starting to getting scared, what are they going to do? I decided to look over my car but to be careful since there voices were so close.

I look over and see they are at their car, standing at the drivers side!

One of the men has long black hair with metal piercing all over his body, I sensed a cold, dark aura around him.

Then I saw a guy with salmon colored hair and he was dressed in all black, I could feel a tint of pink rise up my face, but I instantly shook it off, probably just getting a cold.

Then I heard it "What are we looking at?" I turn my head to my side to see one of my best friends levy.

"oh just some guys." Wait LEVY! I forgot she came along with me!

"Levy, be quite and listen don't make a peep." I harshly whispered to her, then I looked down to see a pile of books going up to my door handle.

I am not even shocked.

I look back towards them and they are getting in their car about to leave! I point to the books then the door, then silently open my door to my car.

once we are both in including the books I headed towards there way I stop just a little above the corner to see them turn the other corner

I follow them.

After thirty minutes or so we are in the woods.

They exit their car and another man with spiky black-colored hair exits that I didn't see before.

He doesn't look hurt actually he's holding a gun! They all are! They walk towards the woods, slowly I grab my knife I keep in case of emergencies passing levy one too.

I keep about four in the backseat.

Once they are out of the car we get out of our's crouching.

After a little bit of walking we end up face to face with bushes!

Where did they go?

I turn towards levy to see her holding a book? Where did that come from? (Media)

She looks of from her book "this book is a crime book and the criminal says that 'the less you reveal the more people will wonder' so I am guessing that..."