Coming and leaving part 3

Random fact==== To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable and to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.

Levy's POV

I know we are going to my house next, cause Lucy's house is in the richer part of town at least that's what she said.

It's been a couple hours and we are back at where it all started, downtown.

The place where Lucy lives, she points towards a corner, telling Natsu to park there.

She better not run just like she has always done, she wouldn't leave us to die right?

Lucy's POV

I hopped off the side of his truck and walked until I turned the corner and they couldn't see me no more, I stopped at a old broke down hotel.

I walk inside the entrance and waved at the desk Clark, but he just rolls his eyes as usual "thanks for the love Clive" I heard a small snort come from him as I ran up the steps.

Man I wished we had elevators.

I walked up to my room 377 and unlocked it with my hair pins, my dad always locks the door.

I quietly closed the door behind me, I walked past my dads closed door and heard the same noises I hear every time.

I moved over a little and went in my room next to his.

I walked in getting my bag, I didn't need to fill it with anything.....I already packed it when I was planning to leave awhile back.

I guess I was too chicken to leave.

Ahh fried chicken, I am so hungry it feels like I haven't ate in days.

I ran across the room grabbing a gun I didn't pack with me putting it in the front pocket of my bag. Just in case. I walked out the door heading towards the truck.

As I was walking back to their truck I saw it pull out like it was about to leave the ally. Where they going to leave me.

when the girls saw me they smiled once more, probably scared that I ran away like I did last time. I do regret that I hope they can trust in me more

I hop in once more and tell Natsu about how I am hungry.

He looks back at me giving me a side smile, "here eat this" he gave me a French fry..... And I repeat A French fry.

I saw the girls look at me with a evil glare as I held the French fry, "umm Natsu?" He kept looking forward but made a humming noise as if he was listening.

"Uhh do have like, six more?" He turned the corner into a empty parking lot where no one was around.

He got out and handed me five, "sorry Luce we don't have no more, besides the food us boys get." I took them and gave two for each person.

Leaving me with nothing to eat.

I looked down in my lap, considering which finger I would eat first, when I felt six pairs of eyes burning a hole through me.

Again!

I look back up to see their mouths drop and their eyes wide open, "What? Is there something in my hair?" Rubbing my head, trying to find the thing making them look at me like that.

They just laughed at me for what felt like forever when finally juvia calmed down a bit she was able to tell me why they were laughing so hard "N-Natsu J-J-Jussstt G-G-Gave y-you a nick-nick-nickname." She told me while trying to hold in the laugh.

I don't understand why they are making such a big deal about this. I just shrugged it off why should it matter, it's just a nickname.

We were driving for what felt like hours. When Natsu finally parked the truck in the back of an old store that was abandoned. Everyone was fast asleep. I was still trying to keep awake but my head kept falling to the side begging for me to fall into its trance.

Suddenly my eyes were taking over closing while I was still awake.

SLAM!

The loud noise waking me up fully from my peaceful nap. I look to see where it came from and find it was Natsu closing the car door.

"Hey Lucy, need company?" I look around the back of the truck to see no one else woke up. "um, sure" he steps up on the car tire and pushes up on it until he is was in the truck.

"You look really tired Lucy." I nod closing my eyes.
"I don't feel safe enough to go to sleep." I felt him brush his shoulder against mine.

Sooner or later my head fell over on to his shoulder "still not....tired."

"Shhh it's okay...sleep Luce." I closed my eyes letting myself fall into his quite words.

In the morning (short) Natsu POV

I woke up to loud unintentionally made noise coming from the ally way. I look up to see Sting my old friend now my enemy due to our gangs hating each other and him stealing my fiancé Lisanna away  from me.

As he walks closer I try to get up but realize Lucy's head was now on my lap. Not wanting to wake her I wait until he gets to me, once he's close enough he speaks to me "Natsu, I shall kill you right here and right now."

I look up to see him holding the sharp part of the pipe right before my head, but he froze mid way?
"Why do you have her?! Give her to me I want her now." I followed his glare and see he is looking right at Lucy.

"What?" He looked at me then back to Lucy "that that girl I want her now!"

Lucy's POV

I never went to sleep. I know I should have but I had a gut feeling and my gut is always right. There was a cold draft from Natsu's shoulder so I moved my head lower, now that I think about was a very awkward move.

I couldn't hear much but when I did hear something, It was a voice. I know this voice..Where have I heard that tone before?

As I was listening to them talk I hear the vaguely familiar voice say he wants someone. I have to do something I don't want to become a trade piece in their little games.

Here goes nothing I raise up really fast, that was a bad idea it gave me a really bad head rush. "Owww" as I turn my head more slowly I see the two guys looking at me with wide eyes.

I rub my head as it the rush goes away. "Um hi." The blonde man smirked widely as he scanned my body. I felt so uncomfortable.

Wait is that...

"Natsu--?" I look over to him. "Lucy stay quite, let me talk to him." Yeah.... that's not going to happen.

"Stingy. How dare you stare at me like that?!" Natsu looked back at me more wide eyed then when I woke up.

"Lucy babe, you shouldn't tease a man like that. Especially your boyfriend." I giggled. "So Natsu, are you going to let me have my girl? This maybe your chance to end our rivalry."
MUST READ BELOW |•••••|

And that's the end of this chapter thanks for reading 📖

Pick the next emoji here

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻