Coming and leaving part 2

Random fact: I have a computer 💻 that I also use to wright story's on word documents.

Lucy's POV

As Juvia hops in the truck, Natsu fires up the engine, taking us to our next stop, it's almost the afternoon, and we only have one day to pack and head out.

Since is almost afternoon might as well look at my wound, I take off the cloth around the shot wound, seeing a deep cut where I was shot.

I hope we leave soon, rather than later, even if some of us don't get to pack.

We are being chased, hunted, followed we have to leave quickly.

"We have a 'nurse' we were are heading to Lucy, you're going to be fine don't worry about it." Mabye he's right, I look up too see my friends looking at me as if I had been shot or something...oh...yeah... I did.

"Lucy are you ok, you look really hurt!" I nod my head, it's just like Ezra to be worried for me.

I look towards levy~chan to see her arms crossed looking the other way, I guess she is still mad at me.

"Ezra were here."

Erza's POV

Thump, thump, thump, thump

Home, I'm home, might as well go see my parents. I walk closer and closer to the steps as my breath gets heavier.

I just stand there with my hand raised to the door.

I finally knock. My mother opens the door I look behind her to see my father sitting on the couch trying to eat my home made foods, I left behind when I was kidnapped.

I look back at my mother to see she is glaring me down, I gulp, wait for it, wait for it.

"Get your filthy butt in this house right now! Right now!" She looked outside as I stepped in and saw the truck with my friends.... and kidnappers.

"Ezra go to your room!" She closed the door behind me. Great my mother answered the door, she's a pain to deal with.

I enter my room and see a random door nobb on my wall, the random door nobb enters into my secret room.

I turn the nobb to see a army bag all ready filled up with, 10 cold water bottles, with ice packs inside a cooler also in my bag, next I have my pocket knifes and one small gun inside.

It's time. Time to say goodbye.

I exit my room and turn two hallways to the family game room. "Mother and Father I am leaving for good. I have no choice in the matter, I-I don't know if I will even see you again, y-you may speak now."

My dad nodded " Mara shall we tell her?" Tell me what? What do they mean?

"Your right Seth, it's time." Time, time for what? What's going on.

"Honey, we are not your real parents, we found you on battle road, we made calls, everything we could no one ever came, all we knew was your real name is Ezra."

This can't be happening, I always knew something was up ever since they said they hate strawberry cake .

You know what I feel really dumb right now.

This must be what the people at school feel like when I chop them.

Lucy told me not to say chop, I probably should stop.

Anyways, I decided that I would be better if I just leave instead of dealing with this. I left without saying a word to them.

Sorry, it's just painful to deal with my mother and father right now. Maybe another time.

Flashback:

"Ezra sweetie don't play near the Lily's, if you step on them you will be in big trouble!" My sister Millianna stuck her tongue out at me as she watched mommy pick flowers.

"Ok mama!" So, I walked towards the roses instead, how pretty I picked the most beautiful out of the batch.

"And Ezra!" Oh mommy's wants me!

"Yes mama?" I look down at the flower, it's so pretty and red.

"Whatever you do don't pick a rose!" A rose? Buttt that's what I'm holding!

I looked down at the flower and ended up, somewhere where mommy and sissy wasn't.

"Mommy, sister!?" Then I passed out. Losing all my know memories.

Flashback ended

Why am I remembering this now? Was that beautiful women my real mother? What kind of flower was that? I thought as I walked back to the truck, sitting next to Jellal.

"So... what happened Ezra?" I look over at him and give him a weak smile, I am to worried to put on a real smile.

"I found out I was adopted." I look back at him, too see he is not fazed by this at all?

"So, that means you need a new last name?" I nod, I guess I do since I won't be using sword as my last name anymore.

"How about...." it takes him forever. A minute later he gently grabs a strand of my hair.

"Ezra Scarlet?" How beautiful that name is!

"Its final, I shall go by Ezra Scarlet." I feel someone hold my hand? I look up to see its Jellal!

"Y-yeah?" He stares into my eyes, kind of scaring me.

"I promise I will help you find your family." I nod and lay my head in his shoulder.

"Thank you." I say as I slowly fall asleep.

This was one of the worst and best days of my life.

🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉

Thanks for reading this guys I know I haven't been updating lot.

But I hope you liked this even though it was another short chapter.