Names

Random fact about Author~Chan=== I eat ice, like as a meal.

(Short chapter)
Lucy's POV

"We will take you now, by force, so what's it going to be?" The guy with salmon colored hair asked me.

I may not be good at arguing, but I am good at decisions.

I see levy about to respond, but I cut her off.

"Fine we will come with you, if you can beat us in a fight!" I look at them sternly, then I see the guy with short black hair nod at the other guys.

"Deal, but I need someone to fight." I try to think of a friend of mine who can defend herself.

Erza can fight him, but he would be taken down to fast, and I want to see how this plays out I know it sounds cruel but this guy looks like he could be taken down easily even with his cold exterior.

"How about four on four? At a more normal place to be having a fight?" they all look at each other, one nod, then another, and the last one.

They agree.

"Ok." I set my weapon in front of me and so does levy, knowing we don't have to fight, right now.

I take a piece of paper out of the book, levy is holding, she put that there so she can wright down words she doesn't know.

I wrote down the address of a roof top building, my dad owns, and handed it to the guy with short black hair.

"Meet us there around 3:30, that's when the most work comes in they won't notice you, even if you are screaming. Trust me you will be." I say as I grin at them.

The guy with long black hair whispered something into the guy with salmon hair, then he went in to back and brought out a brief case, he opened it to reveal shots! "This is so we can track you, just to make sure you come and don't run away."

then he handed levy two shots, probably for they people we bring with us, she put them in her bag, levy then walked forward.

The guy with salmon hair wrapped his tie around the top half of levy's arm, really tight so she won't feel it as much.

The guy with long black hair took the shot and positioned it in the middle of where her arm is, and stabbed it in her arm, pushing the tracker in, I sat there though it all listening to her screams feel the room.

Poor levy, I looked up too see it was over, and they were all waiting for me to get mine.

As while levy was leaning on a wall reading a book, she look fine now.

I stood up and walked over to him, the salmon haired guy.

once I got there I turn my head looking at a wall, not daring to look into his eyes.

Suddenly I felt his hand grab my chin making me face him! "Look at me, promise you it helps." I rolled my eyes, and took the shot I held back my screams, so that they wouldn't think I am weak.

But as the tracker was being slowly shot into my arm I looked at  how calm his face was and I stopped moving I just looked at him. He was still holding my hand and I could feel his pulse radiating up my arm.

"It's over. See I told you you would be fine."

Still trapped in this room I walk to levy, she was laying on the ground, "hey Levy~chan!"She looked up at me, and smiled.

"Hi lu~Chan what can I do for you?" I smiled back.

"Do have paper and pencil?" She got paper from her book and searched for a pencil, in her bag.

Finally she found it, she handed it to me along with a clip board.

"Thanks levy~chan!" She nodded and knowing why I needed the stuff she got up.

We walked over to the three boys. Once I was in front of them, they looked down at me and levy.

"Hey I need your names!" The guy with long, black, hair steps up first.

He looks at levy! Do I see a blush? On both levy and this mans? Hm I going to have to get these too together.

"Names Gajeel Redfox." Then he stepped back, I wrote it down.

Then the guy with short black haired stepped forward, smiled, and acted cool as ice "Names Gray Fullbuster."  I wrote it down.

Then the salmoned hair man stepped forward,

My breathing increased???

"Names Natsu Dragneel" he smiled, then winked at me, crap, I feel all happy and nervous I think -I think I like him! it only happens around him, I...feel.. butterflies? No way! I'm sick maybe a cold or something.

I wrote his name down. Trying to forget how I thought I might like him.

He didn't step back? "And the fourth person we will be adding is Jellal Fernandez." He stepped back, I wrote down that name as well.

Levy stepped forward before I could, "N-Names Levy Mc-Mc Garden." She blushed and moved back. I heard Gajeel whisper a shrimp under his breath!

I stepped forward, looking at Natsu "Names L-Lucy Heartfilla." Crap I can feel a blush already.

"Our third person will be Juvia Lockser."

"Our fourth Erza Sword ." The guys all looked at each other? Do they know her? But then looked back at me. I walked over to levy and filled out the chart.

I walked over to them and stepped forward to show them the chart order.

Here's what the chart looked like~~~

1.)  Jellal Fernandez======Erza Sword

2.)  Gajeel Redfox======Levy McGarden

3.)  Gray Fullbuster======Juvia Lockser

4.)   Natsu Dragneel ====== Lucy Heartfilla

They told us we will be staying here, just to make sure we come, there dumb why did they even put the tracking device in us then?

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

Hey there! Just to clear up, this book .

The girls have a choice

1.) just be taken
2.) fight the guys and have 50% chance of being victors and get set free
3.) if they make a mistake in the plans they have a week to get there stuff then they have to go peacefully with the guys If guys win the girls come quietly and they don't act up.