Home?

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

WAIT BEFORE U GET INTO THE STORY

If you have read this before go back to  the previous chapters they have been updated!!!!!!!!

"Lucy babe, you shouldn't tease a man like that. Especially your boyfriend." I giggled. "So Natsu, are you going to let me have my girl? This maybe your chance to end our rivalry."
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

LUCY POV

Natsu jumps out of the truck and grabs my arm to help me down as well. I instantly hug my baby stingy, I missed him so much it's only been a couple weeks since I stumbled upon the secret in which Natsu and his gang in tent to kept hidden, but I hadn't seen stingy in months.

"You're really going to help me get away from this baby?." He nods in full seriousness, then looks back at Natsu. As Natsu was about to say his answer we heard the click clank of sharp heels on the concrete.

"Oh Sting! Come out!" We all looked in that direction as a women with pale skin walked out of the dark, surrounding her once shadowed figure.

Natsu looks stunned as he noticed the girl. "Lisanna..." His voice breaks as he tried to speak of her. Who is women? Why does she know my stingy.

"Ugh. Lisanna kitten I told you too wait for me in the Camaro Z-28"  sting said in annoyance . "oh stingy you know I can't wait that long for you honey boo!" What!? Why is she calling him stingy and honey boo?

"What's going on here!?" Sting rubs his neck as he looks between both women he has said to loved. "Stinnnggyy... who is this tramp your talking to?" Lisanna said as she walked closer to us

"Tramp?! Sting who is she explain yourself NOW!" He looked at his feet until Lisanna was at face distance away from him "Lisanna babe this is my ex-Lucy. she's clearly still heartbroken about me falling madly in love with you."

What? How can he do this to me... I thought he was taking me away from all this, I guess I thought wrong. I take a look at over at Natsu he's no longer focused on the women that stole my man but instead he's looking right at me.

he swiftly moves forward and grabs me placing me in front of him and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah right! She's with a much more handsome man." I look up at him but he stares on at the other couple as if to break them.

Sting laughs "you and her? Together? Ha in your dreams maybe why would she be all over me if she had you. She even called me stingy and hugged me. Prove it...kiss..."

My eyes go wide. Kiss N-Natsu I can't I shouldn't I don't even know the guy that well. One side of me thought while the other argued he is really handsome tho and is mostly nice to me what's the harm it's only one kiss.

I turn in Natsu's arms to find him  already looking down at me waiting for my response, I put my arms around his neck. I can't. I hug him and whisper in his ear "Not like this." I slowly walk out of his grip as walk straight up to sting.

I slap him clean across the face, his girlfriend goes to slap me but Natsu pushed me out of the way and kicked Lisannas foot off the ground making her land flat on her face.

I see Sting coming from up beside him going to punch him for what he did. I ran into his arm, making stings arm and body lean downward letting Natsu have a clear target of wear to punch.

In less than two minutes both of there bodies are on the ground. Neither me or Natsu had a scratch on us. Suddenly we heard engines from the rest of stings gang fire up. "Come on Lucy let's go" he grabs my hand and leads me to the truck.

"Underwear-princess its time to get up!" Gray instantly sits up at the sound of his comment and Natsu shoves me inside the truck with him and gray. He grabs a gun from the side of the seat and so does Gray.

Natsu takes the wheel and hands me the gun. "Take this Luce and shoot them." I lean out the window and fire at them hitting one after the other.

After a while things start to settle down and I fall back into the car with them. Wow. My hands shake a little at the rush....Natsu laughs.

"Hey Luce can you tell levy we are not going to be able to make it to her house?" Hm. I guess but I wonder why he asked me to do it.

I open the window and see everyone wide awake. "Ahh man missed all the fun!"Gajeel says with his deep toned voice I looked around and seen Levy was sleeping on his arm and is now slowly waking up.

"Hey levy~Chan!" I smiled at her, she probably wont care if we don't stop by her house. It's for the best anyways knowing they would just lock her back in.

"Lu~Chan! Hey where are we going now?" I giggled. Me and levy have always been to gather though thick and thin.

"I don't know...but we are going to have to skip your house I hope that's okay?" She nods and I'm grateful she not upset. I turn back and feel the heat radiating off Natsu.

"Where are we going Natsu?" He looked over and smirked at me. "Home."

Natsu's POV

I'm glad Lucy is going with us. I can't believe she dated that prick Sting. He treated her so wrong. We almost kissed, I would have done it for her sake I mean she seemed sad with what happened.

I wonder why she told me not like this? What is that supposed to mean? Why are girls so complicated? I check my phone and see that it's 6:30 am time is running out.

"Hey Luce can you tell levy we are not going to make it to her house?" She seemed confused but went along anyways. I hope she not upset with what's to come...

I heard her and the others talk and her laughing. Hopefully this makes her happy, even though she doesn't know it yet but she's going to have a lot a head of her that's for sure.

She turns back and asks where we are going. "Home." I knew this day was to come but not so soon.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yay another chapter done! If you have read this before go back more parts was added to the previous chapters

Until next time