Chapter 12

Heey Guuys !!

Double update !! 😆 Next week im going to Perth !! Yaya omg my favourite book on Wattpad right now is The Accidental Skype Call by Louisyouhottie !! I swear if that book is made into an actual real book I would buy it and read it over and over again in my bed with blankets all over me and eating pizza ! I would love that.. anyway enough weirdness !!

Here's Chapter 12 for ya :) xo

Don't forget to answer the question after this chapter :) xo

----------------------------------------------

Amelia's pov

"So what do you guys wanna do" I asked sitting up. "I thought we could go out or something but I figured that your cant" Liam announced sadly. I sighed. I wish I could go out. I sat straight up and smiled ear-to-ear. "We just have to beg Dr Alex to let me out" I said and everyone nodded.

"Dr Alex" I yelled out and he came inside. "Yeah" He smiled. "Can I go out with me friends" I asked but his smile dropped and turned into a frown. "Amelia, you know you can't go out, this is the popular boyband and what if those girls see you guys" He continued. "They don't know that your very ill and have cancer and if they push you or hit you, it could damage you" He added. I sighed. "Pleaseeeeeeee" I begged and begged hearing a couple of laughs.

"Alright alright, you guys can go out but I want you guys to be back at 3:30pm" He said. Dr Alex is like a dad to me, he's in his late 20s and he's so awesome. "Yess" I said slowly jumping off the bed. I grabbed my jacket and we all headed out. "See ya at 3:30 Dr Alex and Sam" I yelled out waving at them.

My hand was in Zayn's hand as we walked along the pathway. "Where should we go" Maya asked and I looked at Lindsey. She had a smile on her and I know that smile. "Lets go the Nandos" She exclaimed and I laughed. "Lindsey has an addiction to Nandos" I explained to everyone and Niall jumped up and down in excitement. "I love Nandos" He yelled and they jumped up and down together.

"Lets go then" I smiled and we walked over to Nandos. We walked in and went over to the counter. "Hey what would you like to order" A slutty looking blonde said looking up at us and her eyes widened. Oh no. This isn't good. "Oh my god, your One Direction" She squealed. "Oh my god, Zayn its you, your right here, in front of me, ahh I want to kiss you right now" She added.

I coughed, "Oh and who are you" She asked glaring at me chewing her gum. "She's my girlfriend" Zayn said and I smiled at him. "Ew" Was all that came out of the disgusting mouth of hers. I glared at her and all of us took our seats.

••••

"OH MY GOD ITS ONE DIRECTION" We heard a group of girls squealing. Oh no. Not. Good. "Run" Liam screamed and Zayn picked me up and ran. Cody picked Zach up and ran with us. Man, these girls were aggressive. They kept hitting me and making me feel really dizzy. Then I felt a fist hitting my head and before I knew it I was out.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !!

Sorry for this short chapter :( xo

Question: Pizza or Hot dog ?

-------------

Answer: Its a tough choice but, I gotta say Pizza

You know what to do:

~ Vote | Comment | Share ~ xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!