Chapter 13

Heey Guuys !!

Im soooo excited to go to Perth next week and spend time with my brothers girlfriend :D xo

Then I have school on the 28th which means I only have 3 days of school this month !! XD xo

2014 ilysfm 💕

Anyway enjoy this chapter, don't forget to answer the question :) xo

----------------------------------------------

Zayn's pov

I looked down to Amelia and she had her eyes close. Whats happening to her? Is she sleeping? Is she dying? "Louis, we gotta go back to the hospital, Amelia's unconscious. Louis nodded and we ran into the van and drove to the hospital.

•In the van•

"What happened to her" Maya asked and Lindsey kept freaking out. "Oh my god what if she's dying" Lindsey said and everyone stayed silent. "No, she can't be dead no" I said feeling tears tumble down my cheek. I could see Zach and Cody crying and same with the boys. I can't lose Amelia, I just can't.

We arrived at the hospital and we went towards Sam. We put Amelia on the rolling bed and rolled her through the hallway. I ran after them but Harry and Louis grabbed me from behind. "No no I need to go in there with her, she needs me" I yelled and finally they let me out of their grip and I ran towards the hallway. But it was too late, the doors had locked and I hit the door. "

"Damn it" I mumbled.

"Zayn Malik" Dr Alex said and I stood up. "Come with me" He said and I followed him. Was she alive? Was she dead? "Amelia is unconscious because someone punched her in the head which cause brain damage, we need to perform surgery on her" He explained. I froze. Surgery? What is something else goes wrong? "Erm..y-yeah sure" I managed to say.

"Great, well you and your friends can go home and come back the next day" He smiled. I nodded and walked back out. "So" Louis asked. "Whats happening" Harry asked. "Erm..some crazed fan punched her in the head and there was brain damage so they need to perform a surgery on her" I said looking down.

"Oh my god" Lindsey said. "Dr Alex told us to go home and come back the next day" I informed and they all nodded. "Alright then, lets go" Liam said and we all went into the van.

••••

We arrrived home and of course, Niall went straight to the kitchen. "I MISS YOU BABY" Niall said hugging the fridge. Weird boy. We all walked in the lounge and turned the tv on. Then the News came on. This can't be good. "One Direction boyband sensation was caught with two other boys and three other girls" The announcer said. They showed a pic of me holding Amelia when we were running.

"Here we have Zayn Malik holding a girl bridal style, who is she" The announcer added.

Harry turned the tv off and silent fell in the room. "What do you guys want to do" Cody asked us. I shrugged my shoulders.

"How about we play truth or dare" Louis asked smiling ear-to-ear. Louis absolutely loves Truth or Dare. So this will be fun.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! xo

Soo sorry if this is another short chapter, Im watching "This Is Us" again hehe XD and im getting distracted obviously xo

So yeah guys, ilysfm too :)

Question: Have you tasted Arizona ?

-------------

Answer: Nope but I want to :)

You know what to do:

~ Vote | Comment | Share ~ xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !!