Chapter 10

Heey Guuys !!

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :)

Don't know when this book will end. Maybe at chapter 2o or 25 it will end ? Idk :/

Don't forget to answer the question after this chapter !! :)

----------------------------------------------

Amelia's pov

I woke up on a hospital bed looking around me. Lindsey and Maya was awake and rushed over to me. "How are you" Lindsey asked. "Are you okay" Maya asked. I slightly laughed, "I'm okay guys, where are the boys" I asked them.

"Their outside, want me to get them" Maya asked and I slightly nodded. "I guess Zayn found out right" I asked Lindsey and she nodded. I sighed. "I wonder how he took it" I wondered. The boys came in and Zayn rushed over to me. "Are you okay bub, how are you feeling, have you ate, have you drinked water" Zayn bombarded me with the questions.

"Zayn, bro, she just woke up" Liam said and Zayn nodded. "Sorry bub, I was worried" He apologised and I slightly nodded. "Amelia" I heard Zach said and rushed over to me. "Hey Zach" I said smiling at him. "How are you feeling out of 10" He asked me. "Honestly, 5" I answered sighing.

"Aww, you'll get better right" He asked and I nodded. "Hopefully" I said. Dr Alex came in holding a clipboard. "Okay Amelia, your able to go home just for one week and you have to come back and stay here" He informed and I nodded. "When you go back home you'll have to have someone to look after you and when you come back someone can stay here day and night and even spend the night with you" He added. "Alright" I said.

"I'll look after her Dr, don't worry" Zayn said smiling. I smiled at him and we headed to the car. Paul was waiting outside and we hopped in and drove back home.

••••

"Babe, can you get me some water please" I asked. "I need to take my tablets" I added laying in bed with a wet cloth on my forehead to cool me down. "Sure babe" He said kissing my cheeck and left to go get my water.

Zayn's pov

I walked to the kitchen and poured some water in a glass cup. "Hey mate, how she's doing" Louis asked behind. I turned around to see me and nodded. "Uhm well she's alright, she's just cooling off" I informed him. He nodded and walked back into the lounge room where everyone is.

I walked upstairs and gave Amelia the glass of water and she thanked me, of course I welcomed her smiling. "So now that you probably won't be able to come out of bed, we can just watch movies in here" I suggested and she nodded happily.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !! Xo

I just stayed up all night reading a book on wattpad..i'm so addictive. I feel so tired haha whoops !!

Liam on the side so check that out >>>>>.

Question: Elephants or Giraffes ?

-----------

Answer: Giraffes

You know what to do:

~ Vote | Comment | Share ~ xo

Thanks and Boobyee xo !