Chapter 8

Heey Guuys !!

There's some Amazayn (Amelia and Zayns ship name) drama in this chapter

Don't forget to answer the question guyss :)

----------------------------------------------

Amelia's pov

I stared at Maya, Lindsey, Cody and Zach. They all nodded telling me to tell the boys. "Um guys, I need to tell you anything" I said sighing. "Yeah sure" Louis cheered. "Don't tell Zayn" I said eyeing them all.

They all nodded and I sighed again. "I uh Ihavecancerandimslowlydying" I said quickly. "You what" Harry asked in disbelief. "I have cancer and I don't have much time" I said and I felt some tears running down.

"Let us take you to the hospital now" Liam said and I nodded. Jaime left and now it was just Zayn. "Umm Zayn, were just taking Amelia to the hospital, we'll be back soon" Louis said but all Zayn did was nodded.

Why did he nod? Why didn't he say anything? I pushed the thoughts away and hopped in the car with the others. "So when did you find out" Liam asked while driving. "When I first went to the hospital when we were playing truth or dare" I explained.

Liam nodded. We arrived and we walked it, there was that smell again. That smell is disgusting. "Appointment at 4:50 with Dr Alex" I asked the lady behind the desk and she noddded. "He'll be here in a few minutes so just wait in the waiting room with your friends" She said and we walked in the waiting room.

Zayn's pov

Why wouldn't she let me go to the hospital with her instead? Oh thats right, I cheated on her and had sex with her bully. Im so stupid. Its our 1 year anniversary this Saturday, I think i'll do something nice for her on Saturday and win her heart back.

Amelia's pov

"Amelia Sanchez" Dr Alex said and I stood up. I left the guys waiting in the waiting room and followed Dr Alex in his room.

----

We came home and we didn't see Zayn anywhere. He's probably out. "I'm gonna get some sleep, we've got school tomorrow" I said heading upstairs.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !!

Sorry for the short chapter and for Zayn's short pov

Yaya my bdays next month !! Feb 13

Louis on the side so check it out >>>>>>>>

Question: Monkeys 🐵 or Pigs 🐷 ?

------------

Answer: Monkey 🐵

Follow my personal ig - sienniixo

Follow my tumblrpge ig - awkwardwutt

You know what to do:

~ Vote | Comment | Share ~ xo

Thanks and boobyee xo !