Chapter 3

Heey Guuys !!

Soooo sorry for the short chapter before :( I had to do some things xo

Don't forget to answer the question after this chappie :)

----------------------------------------------

Amelia's pov

We went into Forever 21 and Lindsey, Maya and I bought a dress each. Its so cute. We tried it on and the boys told us to come out, we did and they had their mouths open. "Wow" Louis said. "Amazing" Liam told us. "Beautiful" Zayn said winking at me. I blushed.

"So we'll buy this one" Lindsey asked and they all nodded. I smiled and payed for it, the girls did the same. "Where to now" Cody asked as we walked out of the store."Umm how about Jayjays" Maya asked and we walked over there.

On the way girls been running up to the boys and asking them for a pic and autographs. They even asked one for Lindsey, Maya, Cody, Zach and I. One eve gave Cody her number. Lindsey nudged him a bit and he blushed.

*30 minutes later*

"Lets go to the food court, im hungry as" Cody groaned. "Amen" Niall said. "Niall, your always hungry" Louis said and I giggle. "Well aren't you gonna be cooking for your whole life" I whispered to Lindsey and Maya heard. We laugh and the boys stared at us weirdly.

"Well there's no Nando's here Niall, what do you want" Liam said to Niall. Niall frowned but he chose Macca's. "Lindsey, Maya and I will get subway" I said and we walked off. "So, who do you guys like" I asked. "Well I like Niall" Lindsey confessed. "He's a great guy" I said smiling. "I like Harry" Maya said. "Harry's a great guy and he's got the cutest dimples" I said smiling at the girls.

After we got our food we walked to the boys and sat at the table.

*30 minutes later*

"Where to next now" Louis asked. "Lets go to Supre, then got to the cinemas" Maya said and everyone nodded. "OFF TO SUPRE LITTLE CARROTS" Louis yelled causing everyone to stop and stare at him. We laughed our asses off and continued to walk.

I bought - 9 tank tops, 10 sweaters and jumpers, 5 short shorts, 8 crop tops, Maya bought - 10 tank tops, 13 sweaters and jumpers, 6 short shorts and a crop top and Lindsey boughg - 6 tank tops, 5 sweaters and jumpers, 10 short shorts and 7 crop tops. "Woah" Zayn said and I giggled.

"OFF TO THE MOVIES" I yell and we run to the cinemas. "10 tickets to The Conjuring" Liam said and the lady gave him 10 tickets to The Conjuring while Niall and Harry went to get the food. Liam gave us all the tickets and we run to Cinema 6. We sat at the very top and I sat in between Zach and Zayn.

After the movie we walked out. "Amelia, you should've seen yourself, you were scared shitless" Louis laughed with Niall and Maya. "Well it was scary" I admitted. Cody giggled. "Alright lets go home" Lindsey said but we all groaned.

Thats when I got an idea.

----------------------------------------------

Heey Guuys !!

I told ya I'll write a long chapter ;)

Check out Amelia's dress on the side >>>>

Question: Fave 1D song ?

-------------

Answer: Alive, Happily (Midnight Memories Album)

You know what to do:

~ Vote | Comment | Share ~ xo

Boobyee xo