Chapter 15

Ok so I got the best Christmas present a girl could ask for X3 It's my little secret though Xp so no need to ask but anyway I NEEDED A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT ;D anyway you guys have to be asking why I'm having a Christmas special when I'm in Iowa with fam right? Welp we weren't able to make that trip this year but I will still be going to Green Bay in a few days. So yeah. Please comment your favorite part on this chapter X3 I have a feeling ik what a lot of you are going to say XD
D

edicated to TateMessy for being the first comment on this book ;)

Sorry it took me so long, I've just been really busy.

I awoke sitting up and stretching. It was now Christmas day. We had a tree up and decorated, lights around the house, everything looked nice and perfect.

I got out of bed finding the room empty. It didn't really matter, Donn must have already gotten up and went out. I threw on my Christmas dress before walking out to the living room.

I looked into the kitchen finding Donn cooking breakfast. I had taught him how to cook and now he loved it! I smiled and walked over to him. "Good morning princess." He winked. He loved to call me that now.

"Merry Christmas." I said giving him a kiss.

"Christmas? Is it already Christmas? Nah." He smirked. "Couldn't be, it was last year."

"And it comes every year. December 25, every year." I told him.

"Very sure." I smiled. "Now, where's Danny, I'm ready to open presents." I said excitedly as I looked around for the mischievous man.

"He went to go get the coven." He explained. I smiled and nodded.

"Alright."

"YEAAAAAAAH!" I heard the door open and Teryn cheer. Everyone filed into the living room and kitchen taken seats and talking. People placed gifts under the large tree in the living room smiling brightly. Kids where racing around and playing.

Donn finished the large breakfast and came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck before whispering in my ear. "Have you ever thought of having kids?" I was taken aback at his question! I mean, we weren't even married or engaged yet?

"Well I mean, I guess but I didn't think vampires could have children?" I said watching the kids laugh and play.

"Well woman can't have them but men can make them, yes." He explained.

"Oh." I smiled up at him.

"Well, shall we open up presents?" He unwrapped his arms from around me and smiled. "Ok everyone, let's gather around the tree." He said and we both walked over, hand in hand.

Donn sat down on the couch and I sat on his knee allowing him to rest his head on my shoulder as we watched everyone open gifts. I had gotten a bracelet, some clothes, and other jewelry and stuff like that.

Donn has gotten some clothes too along with some blood bags from Danny as a joke and some cooking utensils.

"Is that all?" I asked seeing that underneath the tree looked empty.

"There's just a couple more." Donn smiled and got up putting me down on the couch. I gave him a questioning look not really remembering wrapping any other presents and I thought we put all the ones we did wrap under the tree?

Donn had disappeared into another room. I noticed everyone smirking and smiling but I didn't know why. I was becoming very nervouse. Donn came back in, a basket in hand and a baby blue blanket draped over it, with a blue bow tying it to the basket handle.

Donn walked around the couch and placed the heavy basket onto my lap. I gave him a questioning look and as I slowly began to open the basket Donn knelt down on one knee. 

Inside, the basket held a little husky puppy wagging his tail with a black box inside his mouth. I gasped in realization as I took the box out of the puppies mouth who began to lick my hands as I opened the box to find a beautiful diamond ring.

"Alice, I've known you for a long time now," Donn started.

"Yeah you fucking stalker." Tears of joy began to slowly slide down my cheeks as I knew what was coming.

"Yeah." He gave a little chuckle. "But I would be honored for you to take this ring, and stay by my side for the rest of my life." He smiled. Everyone was gazing at me expectingly as they waited for an answer.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" I happily said. The puppy leaped down and I wrapped my arms around Donn kissing him. We drew back and he grabbed the ring and then took my hand placing it on my finger.

Everyone clapped and howled with joy. I looked down at the puppy. I pat her head and looked up at Donn. "You've been showing me pictures on your phone of husky puppies all the time so I thought it would be nice to propose with one." He said making me laugh.

"I love you Donn." I said smiling brightly.

"I love you too Alice." He said and pulled me into his embrace.

THE
         END

Read below!!!! Like into the future noises below...
_______________________________________
JUST KIDDING XD Sequel will be started soon! Published hopefully after this next one. Or I also have another one my friend has been begging me to update that I finally moved to this account.

It hasn't been published but I usually allow my friends to read my drafts and stuff like that. But anyway, there will be a sequel! So please don't kill me XP

Q:Would you have said yes, or no? Even betraying the mate bond what would your answer be?

I hope you guys liked it! I've already kinda got a plan on how to start off the next book. So yeah! Anyway I had to give you guys a Christmas special! I didn't go to Iowa like stated in the beginning but I am still going to Green Bay in a couple days near New Years to spend Christmas with family there ;D

Hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas and hope you will all have a happy new year ;)

PSHSHSHSHSHSHSHS~INTO THE FUTURE NOISES~ ok so... it's now 2017. I have been getting some complaints about how it says it's completed but leaves it off at a total cliff hanger?! Yeah... so I think some publishing shit happened or something and it says it's published but it's not for some? Leave a comment if you see this so I know what I did worked ig? 

ENTERING THIS IN WATTY'S 2017 :D please, it'd mean the world to me if you guys could vote! My other book, My Abusive Mate is also entered in that so please go check that on out too!

So sorry for it not publishing! Idk what happened but it did the same with my other book!!!