Chapter 3: The Truth Is Revealed

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Chapter 3: The Truth Is Revealed

Gohan's P.O.V

Despite my efforts to apologize to Tania, the girl took off flying away in anger. I sighed. Now you've done it Gohan; Now I made Tania mad at me...

"There you are! Gohan!" I hear Krillin call out to me from behind.

I turned around to see Trunks with him. They stopped in front of me.

"Gohan, Where were you?! We were searching all over for you." Trunks panted a little.

"Tania and I went with Vegeta and Broly to Planet Todokama to see if the legendary super saiyan would be there." I explained to my two friends.

"Oh... Well, Trunks and I had made a dis-" Krillin then paused and cocked his head to the side with a confused expression. "Vegeta let you and Tania come along with him?"

"Not exactly..." I answer while rubbing the back of my head, remembering what actually happened. "Tania had snuck in and I found her inside the spaceship."

"Let me guess, you decided to come along to protect Tania from danger, huh?" Krillin snickered.

I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah; Why is it so funny?

Before Krillin could answer, Trunks interrupted and reminded Krillin that they needed to tell me something important.

"Oh yeah. Gohan you need to come with us right away! Thankfully Paragas has offered to have dinner. There is some friends we would like to introduce to you." Krillin insisted.

I nodded my head. "Alright."

We then flew south.

"I thought you said Tania was with you. Where is she?" Questioned Trunks.

I narrowed my eyes sadly. "Tania went somewhere else. We got into an argument and she got upset with me."

Tania's P.O.V

I began walking up the stairs with Broly, Vegeta, and father. All Vegeta was doing was complaining about how the dangerous saiyan was nowhere to be found. As we continued walking up the steps, I saw Goku sitting on the ledge of one of the windows.

"Hey Vegeta and Tania." Gohan's father greeted us. I smiled and stopped to say hello.

"I don't remember you on the guests list." Vegeta says with a slight smile after stopping when I stopped.

"Aw come on Vegeta; It's not like your having any luck finding the super saiyan." Goku replies with an innocent smile.

"Broly, do you believe that we could find this saiyan that's been doing a lot of damage to the galaxies?" I whispered into my older brother's ear while Goku and Vegeta continued on with their chit-chat.

He didn't reply and instead clenched his fists and glared coldly at Goku after Vegeta left.

Goku had hopped off his seat and returned the look my brother was giving him. I stepped back with a confused expression. It feels like those two have a score to settle. However, i'm positive this is the first time they even saw one another... What's the deal then?

Soon enough, a still very drunk Master Roshi, holding onto Oolong's ears came rushing to father demanding that he prepared a ship so that he could leave since he didn't enjoy being on New Vegeta anymore.

"That's Roshi!" Goku exclaimed before turning his attention back to Broly. Soon brother had calmed down.

"Good, because I should also mention that this little kingdom is all dumb! All the palaces are alright, but what about the rest of it? It's boring! You need a video store, magazines or something!" Roshi expressed while balancing with one foot with a screaming Oolong still in his grip.