Chapter 6: Destron Gas

The Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans

A/N- This is a mixture between the original and remake. Hope you enjoy reading.

Chapter 1: Destron Gas

"Goku, what do you think Gohan is doing out there in the forest? He's taking a lot of time gathering the firewood." I crossed my arms and released a deep sigh.

Goku was stretching then afterwards he breathed in some fresh air before letting it out with a smile. "I don't know Tania, maybe he's just taking his time. Besides that, I think today is going to be a good day."

"Good day? I don't know about that Goku; I have a strange feeling in my gut."

"Dad! Dad!" Calls a familiar voice from a distance.

Goku and I squinted our eyes to see more clearly who was coming our direction. The person had unruly black hair, black eyes, light peach skin, a purple gi with an orb around the waist and brown shoes.

"It's Gohan." I announce with relief.

The half-saiyan was hopping towards Goku and I with a huge load of firewood tied together with strings behind his back. As always, Gohan wore a friendly smile on his face. When he reached us, the strings that was tied around him, to hold the firewood, snapped, causing all of it to collapse on the unfortunate boy.

"Gohan! Tania! Goku! Food is ready!" I hear ChiChi yell. I ignored the food and squatted near the buried Gohan.

"You know Gohan, you're very clumsy sometimes." I admitted, picking up one of the dead-looking wood with my tail.

Gohan emerged from the stack, one piece of wood falling off his hair. "You guys, the woods are dying, look at these."

"Really?" Goku wondered, picking up a stick before walking towards his son. "I wonder what's going on?"

"Who knows..." I say, carefully placing the stick my tail held onto on top of Gohan's head nicely. I then smelled something from a long distance away. It burned my nose a bit.

"Goku, Gohan, don't you guys smell anything funny?" I ask them. Goku and Gohan then began to sniff the air.

"Actually..." Goku pauses, taking another sniff. "I do and its burning my nose a little bit."

"But from where?" I tried to pinpoint the location using my sense of smell. That is when it hit me. "Goku, West City isn't too far from here!"

"I know what you mean." The saiyan replies. "Gohan, Tania, we best go check on Bulma and the others to see if they're doing fine."

"I can't smell anything..." Gohan comments, pushing himself out of the stack of sticks. The one I placed on his head felled to the ground as he ran to his father. "But ya, lets go check on Bulma."

"Grab onto me then." Goku ordered, putting his two fingers on his forehead. Gohan and I did as we were told, leaving ChiChi all alone at the house.

"Oh, Goku! Gohan! Tania!" Bulma smiles after realizing that we had appeared in the room she was in at Capsule Corp.

"We were waiting for you." Trunks, who was next to his mother, says right after.

Gohan and I ran up to Piccolo, who was also in the room, with a big smile. Piccolo looked down at us with the same happy smile.

"...What's happening?" Goku asks his longtime friend as he looked out the window.

"The whole world is in a lot of trouble right now." Bulma answers before switching the T.V. on to the news. The female reporter began talking about how everyone should stay indoors because mysterious devices had began filling the entire world, releasing a dangerous gas all around.