5 Competing forces

Restless vista..

It wasn't that Arthur had lost his voice, it was that he had discovered nobody was genuinely listening to his voice. He started to recognise that the challenge was in the mapping of the temple mentalities of habit. Guardians of invisible journeys. Their easy  sense of direction to which he was not a party Who was actually making the waves ? Or was of particular importance ? How were certain events lodging themselves in the narrative. How are the floors to be covered and who holds the pattern plans ? What is looming in the historical record ? Transactions and taxing events. Vested interests with cloak and dagger cabarets. Petty crusades embedding a certain narrative. Shaping history from texts transcribed, derived and deleted. Rooted in a truth and spirit. Winds and waters swaying the stability of the conveyance process. Accountants, scribes, linguists, artists, numbering, copying, lettering and marking their positions. Partitions and boundaries created by the isms, houses, map makers, journey takers, junctioneers. Was anyone really prepared to trade places or was the market cornered from the start ?

Arthur was excited to discover that Restville indeed had a story to tell too. As the fabric of building and land were examined a wealth of documents, artifacts and legacy were revealed.
The livestock and inhabitants on forest and river too, communicated volumes.

Villains alert and a whether storey.