Silent woods 1 Trapped

(A/N) Some of the places in this story are made up. Just sayin'.

Chapter 1- Trapped.

I live in London, on a quiet street named Ocelot Drive.

I walk out of the school gates, on my way home to see my family. Strangely the roads are quiet, too quiet for living in London. The streets are usually bustling with the rush hour traffic, but not today. There are very few people walking past and even less cars are passing me by.

I turn the corner on Maple Road up towards the post office. Mary, the owner of the post office is always sitting inside with her friend Gerry. They always sit in there drinking tea and having biscuits. It's a lovely sight, only today Mary and Gerry are not sitting there, instead there is a different old lady sitting at the desk with cold, menacing eyes, watching your every move. Scared by the look she was giving I decide to sprint the rest of the way back to Ocelot Drive.

My house is in sight. The big blue mansion is just sitting there, waiting to swallow you whole. But just behind it is the little green cottage, where I live.

As I strut past the houses, I hear footsteps behind me. I turn just in time to have a cloth shoved to my face. It smells like stagnant water, which makes me gag and retch with the stench. The man picks me up with ease as I flail my arms and kick my legs to try and get free.

He carries me out of Ocelot Drive and takes me to Catfish Monument and throws me into the back of a crimson van.

I hit out at the man again before he closes and locks the back doors to the van and gets into the front seat, inserting the keys into the ignition. I bang my fists against the doors but they only shudder with the bumps in the road. They refuse to give. I choose to scream and cry until there is no energy left in me and I am forced to believe the fact that I am well and truly: trapped...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya guys can I plz ask you to read 'I need you both of you' by

me_and_mr_williams please. It is a johnlock fanfic and we both would really appreciate it if you could spare a little time xx thank you guys for being awesome!!