Prologue

I know everything about this room. I know every corner, every centimetre.
               "I know, I know, I know." I've been saying frenetically. " Don't you think I know?"
               "I know, I know, I know". I've been stuck here for God knows how long, I know everything about this place, but nothing about the man that trapped me here. He knows I'm about to escape. He knows he can't keep me any longer, but will I ever truly free myself from this cage? I don't know. With every day that passes by, this room is wearing out. Yesterday the walls started cracking, now the ceiling has some holes, maybe tomorrow the door will fall and I can escape.
                "I need..." I said. "You know what I need, don't you?" . I need to kill him, to torture him. I need to see his psychopathic eyes begging for forgiveness. I need him helpless more than I need air. I want to ruin his life as he ruined mine. It's all his fault. "I'm the victim here, don't you see?" I started walking from corner to corner to corner hoping to... hoping to what? To find a key? I've already searched this entire room inch by inch, and nothing. Not even a single clue. What am I doing? At this point I have no idea. "FUCK YOU!" I yelled, falling on my knees.
                But the door opens, and the light is hurting my eyes. "You fool..." I started laughing. "Don't you know that once the devil comes a-calling, you're done." And this was my beginning. I opened my eyes to see a young lady, talking to me.
                 "Did you miss me, Doctor Lilith?" She's terrified, she knows what's coming. She knows what I was capable of, but she has no idea what I can do now.
                 "No... he was alright. He told me that you can't escape. He was..."
                  "He wasn't" I said as I grabbed a pen from her desk, and stabbed her neck with it. "What can you do now?"