Waking up

(Bad language I guess)
________________________
You let out a deep moan as you put your hand on your forehead only to realize your bleeding you have a gash on your head, "BELLAMY!" You scream looking for your boyfriend dizzily amidst the rubble that covers the ground around the drop ship, "Fuck" You feel blood rush down the side of your face "BELLAMY, CLARK, MILLER!" You scream once more before stumbling into the drop ship weakly past the bodies among the rubble; your body covered in cuts and bruises.

You push past the curtains in the drop ship to find the last person you want to see "Well hello princess" Murphy says with a smirk cocking his head to the side, "What the hell are you doing in here Murphy" you question him while dropping down in a corner of the room trying to catch yourself from the dizziness, "Same thing as you y/n trying not to die out there, so where's your boyfriend" he asks sarcastically he looks week from fighting as well, "We got separated, have you seen Clark or Octavia" you ask worryingly, "Nope just us, I got knocked out, your the first person I've seen since I've woken up" he responds surprisingly nice you guess he can hear the fear in your voice, "Well they can't all be dead come on we have to go look" you tell the teen, you fall back down as you try to get up.

"Y/n y/n, you can barely walk, we can't get anywhere with you like that" he says trying his dambist to stop you from leaving "well I can just sit here While my friends could be out there while my family could be out there" you accidentally snap at him, "You aren't just sitting here your regaining your strength to go back out there and keep swinging" he replies trying to calm you down "Why the fuck do you care Murphy, It was my boyfriend who hung you" you ask shaking your head "Yeah well your not him, besides I don't want to die alone" he says this makes you actually feel a lot of sympathy for him he's never been this honest this shows to you he is human not just some delinquent traitor, "We're not gonna die Murphy we're going to be okay"

(Next part is out now!)