Cut loose

I'm feeling even sicker than I did when I wrote the last part so I'm sorry if this is out later, hope you understand, thanks! Also I skipped passed all the getting ready and ect. Just to get to leaving camp jaha...
________________________
"Get up we're going after them" Finn tells your boyfriend as he uses a pair of wire cutters to free him "Bell" you run up to hug him tightly and he kisses you on the forehead, "wait, wait, wait what about me" rushes out of Murphys mouth he's still cuffed, Bellamy walks to him heavily, "Bellamy don't please" you whimper to him as he grabs the pair of wire cutters.

To your surprise he detaches him from the wall still keeping his hands tied, Finn looks at him with piercing eyes "he's coming with us" Bellamy says in a deep voice, "you've got to be kidding me" Finn replies "he's the only one that's been to the grounders prison camp" he explains in a husky voice "that's right I can show you where it is" Murphy tells the four of you including Monroe, "sterling just signaled someone's coming" Monroe tells you all, "lets go" Finn demands.
___________________________
"Your late" Abby and a guard looks at you all, Monroe and sterling came along as well as Murphy, Finn and Bellamy, "Bellamy decided to bring company" Finn tells them "find my son his name is Nathen Miller" the guard says handing you a gun "be safe now go before they notice your gone" Abby says as you and the rest of the delinquents step in to the woods.
___________________________"babe you okay I saw you get shot, your limping, you can still go back" Bellamy tells me, Murphy rolls his eyes "she can't go back, at this point they've realized we're gone, all that's gonna happen is her getting locked up" he says "guys I'm fine okay" I tell them both

"guys stay focused, we need to find Clark" Finn demands all of you, he's out of it I can tell he's changed "Clarks not the only one out there, we're looking for Jasper, Monty, Miller, Harper, Octavia" Murphy smirks at the way you tell Finn off.

"Is he okay" I ask Bellamy falling back a bit "he's worried, Like i was worried about you" he responds putting his hand on your shoulder, you both keep walking back up to the group "when we get back and everything settles back down maybe we can take a shower together, like we did on the ark" he smiles at me "I'd like that" I reply without hesitation as we catch up to the rest of the group.

"How am I supposed to protect myself from grounders" Murphy questions "well that's kinda your problem idnit" Bellamy says sarcastically "He's no use for us dead" you tell Bellamy but in reality that's not why you wanted to free him you enjoyed his company not in a romantic way, but you did care about him "your the one who wanted to bring him" Finn looks at Bellamy as he cuts Murphys hands loose,

"Guys stop" you whisper "look that grounder, see that" you whisper and hand Finn the binoculars, "that's Clarks watch, she wouldn't have taken that off willingly" he looks at Bellamy with crazy looking eyes, "I know" Bellamy replies to him "Guys we can't just take him" you whisper to Bellamy and Murphy.

"FINN" you yell he has a gun to the grounders head, Sterling runs down the hill followed by Monroe there now both pointing guns at the grounders head, "WHERE IS SHE, WHERE IS THE GIRL THAT WAS WEARING THIS WATCH!" He screams you run down to try to calm the situation along with bell and Murphy, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING FINN!" Bellamy yells...

(Hey sorry this is late but I'm still super sick I heave strep throat along with other things, but I hope you liked it)