Chapter 9

Valerie's POV

"Val.." I hear, basically an echo. My head is throbbing like crazy. "Valerie." I hear, this time clear. My eyes struggle to open. When my eyes finally adjust I see Ivan. I grunt. "Come back in five minutes." I say rolling over, then I wonder what he's doing in my room.

"Hey." I turn and look at him. "How'd you.." I see that the walls are a light powder blue instead of cream colored. I sit up, realizing this wasn't my room. "How did I end up in this bed?" I ask him. He sits on his bed across the room. "I put you there." He says. I then realize I'm on Taehyung's bed. I know because of the way the sheets smell. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind." Ivan says. I look at him.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to spend the night or anything." I say trying to fix my horrible mane of a hair do. "No. Its okay. I don't mind that you're here." He shrugs. Realization hits me. "Where is Tae?" I ask. He shrugs again. "I haven't heard from him, he never showed up last night." He says. I become worried. "He didn't?" I ask. He shakes his head. "I was up all night.. I finished everything and I couldn't really sleep." He says, and now that I got a look at his face, he did look pretty exhausted.

"Was it cause I was here?" I ask. He shrugs. "I just couldn't sleep." I frown. "You shrug a lot." I say. He chuckles and shrugs, making me laugh. "So what should we do?" I ask. He stands up and walks over to his desk where small sized equipment sat. "Wow.. Is this it?" I ask. He nods. "Its not a lot. They're not big.. But they'll do the work." He explains.

"I also bugged this room. So this room is ready and all we need is your room." He says. "Speaking of my room, I should go so you can sleep." I ruffle his hair. He grins. "You sure?" He asks. I nod. I give him a small, unexpected hug before walking out. "Thanks for everything Ivan." I say. He just nodz quickly, reminding me of the first time I met him. I chuckle and walk out of his room.

My wonders about where Taehyung could possibly be, still stirred in my head. I wondered where he'd be, what he was doing.. And if he was with her. I'm pretty sure he'd be with her. He's so good at acting. Much sarcasm implied. I wondered if he'd remember last night. His words, the way he kissed me with so much feeling, the way he made me feel extremely weird... How he touched me.

I open the door, as I walk in I almost trip on something. I catch myself. I look down. Laurens heel. My eyes follow the mess on the floor. I'm not gonna lie, once I see Taehyung's shoes... My heart shatters. My eyes landing on the bed.

She's under his arm, cuddled up against him as his arm is wrapped around her. I feel my eyes watering. But its stupid, because I shouldn't be crying. I turn and close the door. I needed to get out, I can't be in the same building as them. Though I look slutty as fuck, I don't care. Maybe the only thing I cared about was my face, hair and breath. I crash into someone. I look up to apologize. "Val. I was gonna come and see you." Its Samantha. My tears fall. She frowns. "Come on." She wraps her arm around me and we walk to her dorm.

**

I walk out of the bathroom with some of her clothes on she let me borrow. "Are you gonna tell me what's wrong? I just watched you cry for half an hour." She says. I frown. "They slept together." I say. Her eyes widen in shock. "They did?" She asks. I nod. "That's what I saw when I went to my room..", "Awe Val... I'm so-" she stops short.

"Wait?" She pauses. "What?" I ask. She looks at me weird. "You went to your dorm last night.. How come you weren't already there?" She asks. I sit next to her on the bed. "Oh. I ran into Ivan " I say. She makes the creepiest face. "Whose Ivan?" I see where this is going. "Ivan is Taehyung's roommate. The one helping us out with this plan." I explain. She keeps the creepy look on her face.

"He's just a friend okay? He's nice." I say. She wiggles her eyebrows. "Wow. He's real generous to let you ... What?" She asks, her face dropping. "He walked me to my dorm building. I didn't want to be alone. We ended up going to his dorm room and-" ,"You hooked up." She interrupted excitedly. I smack her arm.