[Kyoutani Kentarou | Jealous]

[you're iwa-chan's little sister here (・ 3 <)/)~☆]

enjoy! ihope

----------

jealous 

 Kyoutani scowled at what he was seeing. You were laughing with that Shittykawa guy again and it's pissing him off.

He should be the one you're laughing with not him.

But what was to be expected, honestly?

Oikawa Tooru, 3rd year, a setter and the captain of Seijoh's volleyball club, also really handsome and is popular amongst almost the entire population of the girls at Aoba Johsai.

And him?

Kyoutani Kentarou, 2nd year, a wing spiker and member of the volleyball club but rarely attends it. Mostly feared by the other students due to his intimidating demeanor.

Besides, you were also the sister of Iwaizumi Hajime. So there was a 99.9% chance that Iwaizumi would kick his ass

He quickly shook his head to remove his thoughts about Iwaizumi kicking his ass. He already beat his ass at arm wrestling and he's absolutely sure he does not want the literal

Kyoutani sighed. He knew there was a possibility that you wouldn't be all over Oikawa like all the other girls but he couldn't help but think that that possibility was very very low.

Kyoutani huffed and jogged up to a stray volleyball that was spiked by his other teammate and picked up.

He twirled the ball in his hand and held it again to stop the motion.

He'll just have to hold on to that small hope of his.

---

"Tooru I fucking swear if you don't shut the fuck up, I will shove your water bottle up your ass." you growled.

"Awww, is [f/n]-chan getting embarrassed?- gACK!" Oikawa yelped, barely dodging the water bottle that was aimed at his head.

"Don't test me, Shittykawa." "Mou! [f/n]-chan you're just as mean as your brother!" he wailed.

"We're siblings, you dumbass." you deadpan.

"It's like I'm dealing with two Iwa-chans." Oikawa whined, placing his hands on his waist.

"It's better than dealing with one Oikawa." a voice butted in.

You looked behind you to see your older brother, Iwaizumi. He turned to look at you and said "Is he teasing you again?" "When has he not actually?" "Fair point." "Stop sassing me!!"

Iwaizumi shook his head "Anyway, what's this annoying prick doing now?" "[f/n]-chan has a crush on one of the volleyball club members!" Oikawa chirped but was soon cut off as you harshly jab him at the side, making him yelp.

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow "A crush on a volleyball club member, huh?"

Iwaizumi turns his head to you "Don't tell me this is about Kyoutani?" he guessed.

You gaped at him "How did you know?!" "Brother's instincts." he smirked.

Oikawa smirked with Iwaizumi, "It's not really hard to tell on who you like [f/n]-chan. We could tell by just the way you look at him every time he attends practice."