[ Tendou Satori | After Conventions ]

"Ow, my chest hurts." you said, adjusting your bra to make it more comfortable. You leaned back and sighed onto the soft pillows on your bed as Tendou was probably doing whatever on his phone by the right edge of the bed.

You looked over at your now kept costume, hanging near the left side of the closet and beside the bed as it reminded you of the earlier events that you and your boyfriend went to before arriving home.

Both you and Tendou just got home from an Anime Convention, ConAni, which both of you were excited and had planned to go to.

You had cosplay your favourite character, [f/c], while Tendou just went with his usual pants and hoodie. Accompanying you through the aisles of many stalls and people who interrupts the both you for a picture (Tendou pouted saying that only he should be able to have pictures of you after the 5th time.)

Tendou was also a big help by helping you fix your costume when it gets a little messed up. Although, the amount of times he has slapped your rear has him forbidden from getting near 5 feet from you, (The rule was broken when he paid for the snacks when both of you were hungry.)

Tons of money were wasted, tons of merchandise were bought and tons of pictures were taken.

Overall, both of you had a pretty great time.

Tendou chuckled, he turns his head to you then rolls around the bed, stopping near your thigh as he squeezes it. "Why don't you just take it off then?" he smirked, you scoffed, used to his teasing behaviour, "Maybe, I will." you smirked.

As your hands reach the hem of your shirt, a cough was heard at your right side.

" Actually, just take all your clothes off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi it's me lm a o

remember when i said i would b updating right after exams

oops

ashjfdsdjfg im sOR Ry, im just trying to pick myself back up again since it's been a long time since i've written shit??

i hope my writing wasn't a little too rusty?? bc it's been a while ri p

anyway i just got home for an anime convention and cosplayed as kenma !!

i dont know if i'll ever b doing th rqs since im absolute shit at keeping up with what i say which i am terribly sorry about

but let's just see if i ever will?? but anyways have this bc i smth inside me just punched my face n told me to write this shit down.

also!!! my efforts in looking through this was half-assed so if theres any mistakes please tell me n thank you!