I get killed but live...

Okay now the good part was over, for now. And the bad part was yet to come. I was going to be killed, well not like dying. I´ve read all the Creepypasta storys at least a dozen times. i was going to be killed and receive immortality. The bad part about it was, i was going to be Killed. Oh well my bad. There was no turning bak now. Now somebody must volunteer to killing me. If not slenderman must choose my murderer. Two words, no thanks. Wither jeff will burn me, ben will drown me, Slendy will strangle me with his tentacles, laughing Jack slits open my stomache and takes away my organs etc. The council was now. I obviously know that this is my new home and the killers are my family. But going to this absurd council feels like  facing the gallows. People decide about your death. Just great. I opened the doors to the common room and  ten pale figures were staring at me. Lilly, Ronnie, Ej,  L.J, Slendy, Jeff, Ben (wiggling his eyebrows), Heather, Hoodie and Masky. you know it´s weird that all these assassins actually have councils to agree on stuff. The image the whole world has is that they´re selfish and egocentric. But they actually count on each others minds. Note to myself: forget everything you´ve ever heard about the creepypasta-fellows and make yourself a own picture of their character. Check.

"So miss Evans-" Slendy started

"Don´t make this sound professional, you´ve called me Blaire ever since i´ve set a foot in this mansion. So go on with that." I mutered.

"Blaire," He growled. " We´ve come together to decide the path your destiny shall take" Slendy´s way to polite and old-fashioned to be a killer... 

"And?"I asked expectantly.

"Okay, i assume you don´t want the long description?"

"Of course not. Wow i´m here a few days and you know exactly what i want" My enthusiasm was a little over the top, i agree.

"Of course not..." he mumbled to himself. "So any volunteers?" To my surprise  everybody raised their hands. but thinking about it, they were killers after all.

"Uhhhhhhh....." I stammered.

"You have to choose." Slendy smiled evilly. Okay now that smile was killer-like. And yes i know thats not a word.

"Uhm..........All of them stared at me, expecting me to make a choice.

"Uh... Ben? Didn´t you drown?" He grimaced, pain written all over his face, but nodded anyway.

"Ben i choose you... Wow that sounded like Pokemon!" 

"That´s my girl, always thinking of Video Games..." He smirked.

"All right, whatever Pokimen is,  Ben you will drown her. After the ceremony."

"Well first it´s Pokemon and second what ceremony?"

"You will be drinking the undeads blood..." Slendy laughed in his monotone voice.

"Oh no..." I gritted my teeth.

* * *

Just to get things clear, i am not girly or anything. But just imagine having to drink the blood of ten different people mixed with some kind of slime and frog eggs in the middle of the night. One word, Yuck. Then as if things weren´t bad enough i had to be murdered by my boyfriend. Which wasn´t easy for me, but after all it had been my choice. It was 11:55 pm, time for this stupid ceremony, i was a little scared about the dying part, but on the other hand i could be with my best friend and boyfriend forever, killing people. It´s a dream! Okay that sounded a little ironic but i swear i am serious, it´s paradise for me. All of the creepypastas and i were sitting in the middle of nowhere,  with slime and frogeggs (i was supposed to hold them), a big fire in the middle, a knife, trees and candles all around us, oh and did i mention the slime and frog eggs i was supposed to hold? I did? Oh well than i´ll tell you anyway, there was green slime on my lap and frog eggs in my hand.