1 down... more to go...

"Put me down" I yelled, hitting Ben on his back. The only side of his body i could reach.

"No can do, Blaire." So i gave up after five minutes of worthless yelling and punching and occasional insulting. I sighed waiting for him to arrive at- well, wherever he was taking me. I took the time to investigate my surroundings, trees, grass, stars, the mansion slowly shrinking in the distance. It took my deranged brain a minute to realize we were in Slenders woods, even though that was kind of obvious. 

"So puppet. May i call you puppet?" Jeff asked.

"No."

"So, puppet" He went on "who did you upset?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who would have a reason to curse you?" He said, rolling his eyes. Although this looked slightly weird because he had no eyelids. I shook my head, still not quite getting what he was trying to tell me.

"Tattoos, dream, curse, first one of our kind... Anything ring a bell?" 

"Ohhhhhh....." Now i felt stupid. "Wait, BEN told you?"

"So you do have a functional brain, i was worried there for a moment." Jeff said sarcastically. I glared at him.

"If looks could kill..." BEN muttered. I sighed while BEN put me down onto a boulder.

"Finally, so what do you want?"

"Well, puppet." Jeff started.

"Stop calling me puppet!"

"No. Any idea who´d wanna curse you, secret admirer, retarded enemy, anything like that?" He looked quite serious, but you never know with that smile carved into his face.

"Well, despite the fact that all the boys i´ve ever known don´t know i´m alive or aren´t alive themselves anymore and i´m to anti-social for people to be my friends and definitely not my enemies.... Sure there´s a pretty good chance that´s the case." BEN snorted.

"So what about me?" Ben and Jeff asked at the same time.

" Technically your both dead." I said casually.

"True..." BEN said.

"So is there any point in this or can i leave...?" Silence.

"Good." I got up to leave but suddenly BEN had some kind of seizure.

"Uh..." I raised an eyebrow while Jeff stares at BEN, his face decorated with a frown.

"BEN?" Suddenly he was very still.

"BEN?!?" Jeff and I said in unison.

"mm..." He gasped.

"You will pay for this." He said, but it wasn´t his voice. Although it sounded oddly familiar. I tried to remember where i´d heard the voice before, but the more i tried to remember, the further away the answer seemed to be. My skin started to tingle and i felt like i was going to be sick. My body became stiff as I tried to clutch my head. I had a horrible migraine. My condition seemed to go on forever, the pain increasing with every second, when it stopped. I fell to the floor, exhausted, sweating. I tried to stand up but I would just fall right back down. Jeff ran over to me, helping me up. i clutched his arm while i pulled myself up.

"Shit, Blaire, look at your arms!" I dreaded looking down, because i already knew what i would see. But i took a deep breath and took a glimpse anyway. My arms were fully black, only a few, seriously small spots of skin showed through the tattoos that covered my arms. The thousands and thousands of skulls seemed to be staring at me, mocking me. I felt nauseous, that is until i noticed Jeff staring at my neck. I ran over to a small pond. Kneeling down, i stared into the water. I jumped back at my reflection.  Three words were sloppily written on the bottom of my throat.  I held my breath, normally this shouldn´t have hurt. But i chocked, gasping for air as realization hit me. I was no longer immortal. I was forced to breath again. And when Jeff read the three words out loud, i just couldn´t take it anymore, i ran. The words haunting me.