Girl's night!

Omg sweet little Heather´s kidnapping me! HELP! Ah, she´s locking the door and- wait what?

"Hey Blaire!" Lilly welcomed me. 

"Uh..." 

"What´s up?" Ronnie asked.

"Uh...."

"We´re having a girl´s night." Heather laughed excitedly. that´s the first time i noticed we were only girls. Heather, Lilly, Ronnie (I) and another girl ( she looked like a female Jeff the killer) were present. Sitting down, i heard the door open once more. A little girl (maybe eight or nine year old) came into the room. She wore a tattered and faded pink night gown with the words  "Sally" stitched on the back in blue. She had long wavy brown hair and big green eyes. One of her hands maintained a fluffy brown teddy bear. Her nightgown was stained with blood and she was staring at me.

"Please play with me...." She said sweetly, a shy smile decorating her face.

"Oh hey, Sally! Come on over." Lilly greeted her, motioning for her to sit down in between us.

"the only one missing is-"

"Salut!" The voice seemed to be coming from the full sized mirror that had been placed on my left. But it couldn´t be, could it?

"Great, now were complete!" 

"Salut, Mary..." Sally tried pronouncing 'salut´ correctly, but apparently her french wasn't that great.(A/N: For those who don´t know Salut means hello in french :3 ) I got up to receive a better look at the mirror, but instead of reflection, a faded figure met my eyesight. She had on a beautiful white gown and her purplish black hair was framing her pale face. She looked like she had been crying, but instead of tears, blood was running down from her hollow eye sockets.

"You must be blaire." She stated, her voice leaving hints of a french accent.

"Yes and you are bloody Mary..." I replied in a kind of daze.

Snap out of it!  my brain demanded.

"Well, yes, but all my friends simply call me Mary. And since you have joined, like little sally has already reported, you shall count as one of my friends. Long story short, call me Mary."

" Sure, Mary." I responded, with my accent on the Mary.

"Wonderful, then we shall begin." She smiled casting a devilish glint on her bloodstained face. I sat back down, placing myself between Sally and mirror-Mary. 

" Remembering the fact that we have a newcomer, one of us shall explain what we are going to do." She said that with so much power but at the same time so intelligently careful that i couldn´t help thinking she and slendy would make a awesome couple. Oh no, my girly side is trying to overrule my sanity again O.O Sally´s hand shot up next to me, followed by a 'Oh me, please, i wanna explain!´.

"Very well, Sally go ahead."

"well, we tell each other secrets, watch a movie, play games and spend the whole night together doing things we think are fun. So it´s like one of those sleep-over- thingy´s that mortals have." She took my hand leading me to smile down at her. "Oh and no boys allowed, because we live together in a big house together with boys and Lilly says that we deserve a break of them sometimes..." She added quickly, while straightening up, clearly proud that she remembered all that.

"Wow, i´ve never had a sleepover before, not even with Ronnie..." I blurted out.

"Oh believe me, they´re great." The female-Jeff said.

"i agree with Jane," Jane! Jane the killer, now i remember who she was! " ...but ours are better." Ronnie smirked.

"Okay then,i guess we should start. Veronica, would you mind getting the nail polish, i would have a few... difficulties by doing that..." Ronnie nodded sprinting to a nearby closet, collecting various colors. The Silence gave me the chance of reconsidering my surroundings. A small table with all kinds of goodies and snacks had been set up next to a gigantic couch, probably able to hold at least ten different people. A fluffy red rug was layed it in between the sofa and a flat-screen TV. On the other side of the room another wooden table had been set up, although this one was visibly bigger. five seats were neatly set around it, with a 3-foot-wide space where i guess Mary´s mirror was going to stand.  Veronica had collected at least fifteen different colors of nail polish and was carefully setting them down on the wooden table. Sally, who was still holding my hand, got up and headed towards the table.She sat down in one of the chairs motioning for me to sit down next to her again.