Eddie Guerrero and Brie Bella

Requested by  -FeelTheMadness-

Brie's P.O.V.

Like everyday I walk through the halls of the WWE arena and like everyday Summer Rae and Lana start talking to me. The end of work could be so good everyday. "What's up, shorty?", I hear Lana's malicious voice. It sounds even annoying in her Russian accent. Unimpressed I roll my eyes. Every day the same dumb question. Maybe I'm smaller than they are, but nevertheless that's no reason to attack me. And certainly not everyday with the same words. "Can't you devise something new, please? This sentence starts to get boring", I proclaim. This is really getting on my nerves.

I pass them and go on to my sister. She's already waiting for me to have dinner with her. "Where were you, Brie?", she demands. "I'm just a minute too late", I shrug off. "Whatever. I'm hungry so let's go." I haven't told Nikki about this thing with Lana and Summer Rae. They're not worth it. Silently Nikki and I drive to the city together.

"Did you have a match today?", I ask my sister while eating my vegetables with salad. "Unfortunately, no. What about you?" "Me neither. Anyways, how is John?" They're not long a couple. She smiles amorously: "He's great. I'm so happy to be with him." It's cute to see that my sister is so in love. "That's great." "But what's with you?" I reply: "What do you mean?" "Is there someone in your sights", she winks. "Not really." Honestly that's not the whole truth. I've fallen in love with someone, but he isn't interested with me. In addition he's apparently attracted to Lana which makes the whole situation even worse.

As if she heard my thoughts Lana appears. Scornful she comes over to me and Nikki. "Hey you two", she says exaggerated friendly. My sister answers politely: "Hi Lana. How are you? Do you want to take a seat?" Nikki really likes Lana. "I'm fine, thanks." She takes a chair and sits down on our table. I love Nikki, but at the moment I could kill her for offering Lana to join us. Inconspicuously Lana and I give each other death glares. Suddenly Nikki stands up and announces: "I'll go to the counter now to pay the bill." "Okay", I utter. As Nikki isn't in our sights Lana questions: "Why is your sister so much nicer than you?" "Because she doesn't know how false you are", I give back. "You have no chance against me", she threats. I challenge her: "You may be taller, but I'm way better in the ring than you could ever be. What about a match? Or are you afraid to fight?" "Of course I'm not, but a little girl like you doesn't deserve to be in the ring with someone like me", she laughs. Smugly she stands up and leaves.

"Where's Lana?", Nikki quizzes as she comes back. "She had to go." "That's a pity. And what are we going to do now?" "I need to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a hard day." "Okay. See you tomorrow, Brie." We hug and the two of us go our way back home.

Eddie's P.O.V.

I had a date with Lana minutes ago. She's a great woman, but I think she doesn't like me that much. I wanted to take her home, but she just thanked me for the date and proclaimed that she'd later drive with friends. And then I spot her with the Bella Twins. She doesn't seem to be very happy as Nikki leaves her and Brie alone. Are they arguing? I can tell by the expressions on their faces that they're definitely not the best friends. Actually that's a bit sad, because I like both of them. But that's not my business.

The next day I see the two women standing together with Summer Rae in the WWE building. And again it looks like they're arguing. I come closer and hear Lana saying: "You're so gullible, sweetie." Summer Rae continues: "A girl like you could never win a championship. You're too short. Why can't you see that finally?" Wow, I've never expected Lana to be that mean. Is she always rude to people she hates? "Height doesn't matter. By the way have you ever won a championship?", Brie provokes them. To provide security and to defuse the situation I interfere the three divas: "Calm down, girls", my voice interrupts their conversation. They turn around. Lana and Summer Rae look surprised at me. "What are you doing here?", Lana asks. "I heard you arguing. Are you always that mean?", I question. Summer Rae looks at the ground while Lana responds confident: "No unless you like it when I do that." Brie rolls her eyes. Well, she does that very often. "No, Lana, I don't like mean people. And now leave Brie alone. She's a nice woman and she doesn't deserve to be picked on because of that." Brie looks at me gratefully. I grab her hand and go away with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before she leaves I'd like to say some words about -FeelTheMadness-

It's hard to find the right words which can describe how sad it makes me that she'll leave for a time now. But I wanna try to say some words about her.

She's such a friendly and funny person. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to get to know her. Her covers are amazing and she's so creative. I admire her for that. Also she doesn't mind that my English is not perfect. And we both adore Brie Bella.

I will miss you so much, Sarah. I hope we'll keep in touch, because you're really one of the greatest persons I've ever met. I promise you that I will wait for you until you come back.

~Jess