Enzo Amore, Big Cass and Brie Bella

This One Shot is for -FeelTheMadness-

Brie's P.O.V.

"Obviously I'm pissed. It's unfair that Stephanie puts me in this handicap match. I know she hates me, but that's just not okay", I complain in the last minutes before my match against Peyton Royce and Carmella. Big Cass lays an arm around me and claims: "You'll win anyway. We believe in you." "Yeah, we know what you're able to do. Your moves are unique and don't let me start about your great attitude", Enzo assents. "Thanks guys, you know how to cheer me up." I give them a hug before they leave.

Peyton and Carmella attack me before the ring bell rang, but I'm already prepared for that. I knew that this would happen. So I try to protect my body with my arms as good as I can till they stop punching.

When they stop hitting me up the referee asks me if I'm still able to contest that match. Of course I said yes. I'm a fighter and they can't defeat me that way.

So the ring bell rings and I attack Carmella first. While Peyton hits me with punches again I try to concentrate on Carmella. I hit her with a clothesline and do a dropkick on Peyton. Carmella tries to get up again but I scream: "Brie Mode" and hit her with my running knee. Peyton gets a DDT before I pin her. The referee can only count to two. Peyton gets up and gives me a Hurricanrana. I come back with a Bella Buster to end the match, but I forgot about Carmella. She interrupts the pin. So I turn to her and hit her with another dropkick and put her in the Yes Lock. She taps out so I win.

Happily I raise my arm and celebrate this victory. For this moment I have prepared something special to pay tribute to the two guys who would never give up on me. I show the dance moves they have shown me in the gym. I needed to practice them a lot, but I'm happy with the result.

Enzo's P.O.V.

Seeing Brie win a match is always awesome, but seeing her doing our dance moves is way better. She should dance for us more often. "That's my girl!", I yell proudly. Cass corrects me: "You mean our girl." "Sure." "I bet all people in this arena are jealous now." "Of course they are. There is no one better out there in this world than our little Brie."

Backstage we welcome her with hugs. "You totally killed it!", I compliment her. "That was all for you two. Thanks for everything you do for me. I couldn't ask for better friends", she proclaims.