Chapter 3

I entered my new room as Luke went to his. Their was a short ,milk chocolate brown painted hallway with a door on each side at the end. After that there was a kitchen area to the left and a bathroom to the right. Then straight ahead there was an average sized living room. It's like a little house in here. It was decorated very nice with pictures of flowers and random art hanging on the wall, some had quotes too. The kitchen is painted a pale yellow and the living room a light olive green. The bathroom looked like a burgendy. Whoever I'm living with definitely has a good sense of style. "Wow!" I said out loud. "Lovely isn't it? I wanted my room to shout 'home with a tint of glamour!'" Said a voice behind me. I jerked around to see a girl no more than sixteen standing there. "Oh I'm sorry ,I didn't think anyone was here. Luke let me in. I hope you don't mind." She laughed and then held a semi stern face with a smirk. "That depends. Are you Claire Miles my new roommate? If you are say yes and hand me the piece of paper that Luke should of handed to you." I took out the paper and handed it to her, "Yes, I'm Claire Miles. I'm from Cashmere, Finland." She looked over the paper then back at me. Then she gave the paper back to me. "Sorry. I'm new here too. Well kind of. I've been here a month. They still consider me a newbie. I've been taught to be extremely cautious in a special way. You'll get there. For instance instead of walking around and admiring the place your in ;you should have rung the door bell ,or walked in a slow pace and said hello? Is anyone here? I could've been having a date." I looked at her confused like. "A date? In your room? That's a little weird." She rolled her eyes. "Don't judge me hun. Now my names Jamie Royland. Age 16. Nice to meet you." I think this girls a little weird ,or extremely care free.. How bout both? "Um nice to meet you too." She smiled. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I'm a nice person I swear. I'm just off at first. Anyways your room is this way. She took me back to the hallway and if I was coming in from outside again my room is the door on the right. I opened the door to find a beautiful room! A full size bed sits in the middle of the room. It has a gorgeous comforter with mixed blue colors and designs draped on it. There are five pillows. Two on each side and one in the middle. There is a desk with a laptop in the left corner and a chair with a footstool to the right. There is a bookcase with tons of books stored in it. Oh it has the maze runner series! My favorite! There's a beautiful rug on the floor. It has a beautiful mixture of tan, blue, brown, and cream throughout it. Theres a huge dresser to store my clothes. Next there's the closet. I opened the door, revealing the biggest walk in closet I've ever seen in my entire life! There were two lines of clothes rack on each side of the closet and a shelfs that led four feet high. And there in the straight in the middle is a vanity desk! It has hair supplies and make up pre stored in it! I don't even do make up. I use lip gloss and an eye lash curler but that's about it! Aunt Margret always said my complection is completely flawless. And she's not lying I don't mean to be vain but I've only had two zits in my life! Both were treated with aloe very straight from the leaf. I've used aloe every night since and haven't had another problem. There were four actual ball gowns hanging on one rack and nice party dresses on another. There were pairs of pants perfectly pressed on one rack and tops on another. There was a leather jacket and a nice coat on another. Oh how they are spoiling me! "See anything you like?" Asked Jamie while giggling. I tried to contain my excitement. "Oh my goodness. Are you kidding? Yes! Are all of these mine? Like how did they afford this? I just wow. I can't even." She laughed. "Well they do this for everyone actually. The guys ,of course, get differnet stuff. Not a vanity. They get a counter and a mirror with hair gel a comb a brush and facial creams and aloes." "Oh wow! These people are loaded!" "Yes but not just with money." I laughed. Wow and these people are deadly. "Well if you need anything just give a shout. Or call for Luke if you want." She smirked. I gave a confused smile. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Oh nothing. He's just really good looking and all the lady's want him. You gotta jump if you wanna fly." I rolled my eyes. "Just leave me to my self. I'm going to get settled." "Truth please." She stated while posing at the door. I smiled. "I'm going to call Luke." "That's what I thought." She said and shut the door behind her. Wow that girl is crazy. But a good kind. I continued to take out my phone and dial the number Luke gave me.
"Hello?"
"Hey Luke?"
"Excuse me? No, this is Catherine. He seriously did not do this again." *grunt*
"What? I'm sorry he did not do what?"
"Honey, Luke gives a lot of girls this number because either he doesn't like them, finds them annoying, or just doesn't want to talk to them again. I'm sorry dear you've been wrong numbered. I'm in room 81 on floor 2 if you want to chat."
My mouth dropped open and a tear rolled down my cheek.
"No, that's okay. *sniff* I'm okay. Thanks anyways."
I hung the phone up and through myself across the bed. I don't have anyone. I'm alone. He's going to pay. After I cry that is. Who am I kidding, I'm a trusting girl. I got played. I will now never trust anyone that much again.