W E L C O M E

❝ 「They」 bestow enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed. ❞

Synopsis:

Ataraxia: once a populous nation enveloped in serenity, only to succumb to malice. Contrary to its name, it is a region blanketed by the gambles of the Grand, where turbulence incites in every corner of the magic-infused land. A perilous territory where thievery is most common, and where greed prominently corrupts many.

In which one of the five methods of perception are sacrificed on the line of gambling for the sake of amplifying one's own, whether it be taste, sight, touch, smell, or hearing. After all five senses relinquish, the fate of wandering as a lost, empty shell of forlorn awaits.

Among the privileged occupying the top of the food chain, Levia is no longer able to withstand the treacherous acts of the ones in power. Set on a subtle venture to investigate and aid the less-fortunate, the excursion of the Grand commences.

Author's Note:

Soundtracks and other media used within this book belong to their respective owners, and are just there to enhance the reading experience. The front cover features a depiction of our protagonist: Levia. Thank you, and from the bottom of my heart, I hope you enjoy 「 G R A N D 」!

Light Novel © -Kyouka-

Cover / Title © -lorelei

Banners © obsidianix

Original Quote © Gandhi