Maybe you should lock your door

Annie's POV

"Annie, I can't believe you're mine, you're everything I ever wanted and more. I fall more in love with you everyday, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

"Yes, Dave, yes"

Dave's POV

"Yes Dave"  I forgot I fell asleep with Annie on the couch, she was sleeping on my chest with her little hand rested on my heart. "Yes" she was sleep talking, I didn't know if I should wake her or not. "I love you Dave"

"I love you too" she smiled, "do you mean it"

"I do" she moved a little and opened her eyes. "What?"

"relax Annie, haha"

"Why are we, together?"

"You asked me to stay with you"

"Are you sure?" I took her hands in mine "I wouldn't lie to you Annie"

she giggled "Ok"

"I'll make some breakfast" she nodded

I attempted to make heart shaped pancakes, they were pretty decent. The door bell rang "Dave! Do you want me to get it?"

"Yeah" no, shit it was Paige. I looked at the clock and realized it wasn't morning it was 12:00, shit.

"Um Annie, it's ok you don't have to-"

"Hi Davey"

"Hi-i Paige" I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at Annie, she looked heartbroken, seeing her like that broke my heart.

"Davey, who's she?"

"This is Annie" Annie shook her hand

"What's her relationship to you?" Annie looked at me with tears in her eyes

"She's special Paige, I think you should leave"

"But Davey?"

"It's Mr Franco to you, be a dear and don't come back" I pushed Paige out and locked the door, I was going to be changing the locks tomorrow. I looked over at Annie, she was playing with her hands. I walked over to her and took her hands "Annie, are you ok?" she looked down "Annie?"

Annie's POV

(Flash back) I still remember the day I came to school on my birthday last year, my boyfriend, Cory  always surprised me with something corny like a giant teddy bear or a singing card. But this year was different...where I always meet him behind the gym after school, he was there with someone else. Not a friend, and they weren't talking. He cheated on me on my birthday with Sasha, I saw them and they saw me but he had no heart. He threw me my card and they went back to doing it. After that I felt more alone then I ever had in my life. I had no one that loved me.

"Annie? Annie look at me" I looked at him, tears were now rushing down my face and I couldn't stop them. "Annie" he hugged me tight, his strong arms wrapped around my tiny waist. I just cried in his shoulder, the tears wouldn't stop coming. I finally let go, "thank you" I walked away

"Annie wait" I turned around to face Dave, let's take a moment to recap what I'm wearing and what Dave's wearing. I'm in his T-shirt, ok. Dave's just in boxers...

Dave walked over to me and cupped my face in his hands, he looked into my eyes and kissed me. This kiss was more romantic then the last one, this one felt real. I'm not saying the other one didn't feel real but this one felt like love. When Dave stopped kissing me he walked away. "Is something wrong?" He punched the wall, "Yes, you're what's wrong" I felt like someone ripped my heart out and crushed it, "but-"