Caught

Lily's P.O.V

I looked at the mirror, vaguely recognising the women who looked back at me. She was beautiful. She had waist length dark red hair. Emerald green eyes. Her hourglass shape figure curved in all the right places. She was wearing a short black dress with 6 inch heels. She is perfect.

"Are you sure about this, flower?" In the back of the mirror stood a handsome with grey eyes and blonde hair. His face full of concern.

"I'm sure." I replied, turning away from the mirror. He continued to look uneasy. "I'll be alright scorpius," I say, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. "No one, but he knows." I scowl, at the mention of his name.

"Promise?" Scorpius asked, pulling her closer to him.

"Promise."

5 years ago, I would have never thought my life, would have been like this. I still remember the event that had changed the course of my whole life.

Flash back

Scorpius and I where sitting near the black lake, silently watching the sun disappear behind it. Everything was perfect. I had two over protective brothers. A father and mother, who cherish every moment they had spend with me. And my boyfriend Scorpius... father had disapproved..... but I was happy.

I had rest my head on scorpius's shoulder and he kisses my it. "I hope it's always like this." I whisper.

Then I heard someone shout, "Avada kedavra" a jet of green light shoot past scorpius's head and we had both jump to our feet. I had look around and saw three dark hooded figures, pointing their wands at us. I didn't have time to pull my own out before, I had been knocked to the ground.

--------------------------------------------

I had woke up in what looked like a prison cell. There were dark brick walls with an iron bars, the floors were dirty and dusty, as though no one had been there for months. Scorpius was laying on the floor next to me. "Scorpius.." I had whisper, shaking his shoulder, fearing the worst.

But to my relief, his eyes had suddenly flutter open, and asked, "Where are we?"

"I don't know. What happened? Who where they? Are we going to be trapped here forever?" I had start panicking. Scorpius had instantly sat up and pulled me closer to him.

"Lily, I don't know what is going on, but I promise you will be fine."

"Okay." I had whispered

Suddenly, several of the hooded figures had approached the bars of the cell. Scorpius instantly pulled me behind him.

With a stab of realisation, I had realise that it was the deatheaters that had taken us. After the second war, all the deatheaters were rounded up and taken to azkaban. These must be the last of the death eaters. The ones who had been able to escape capture.

I recognised the death eater in front. But No. She was dead. Bellatrix lastrange.

"Well well boys, what have you brought me." She hissed, through the bars. "I see this must be the potter scum," Scorpius had glared at her. "And the Malfoy boy, good." One of the death eaters unlocked the door and she walked in, as though thinking about what to do with us. "They will both be joining us. Even though the girl is half blood scum... she has talent. She will be very useful."

"We. Will Never. Join. You." Scorpius spat at her.

"Oh really," she had drawled. "Then I guess your pretty little girlfriend will have to die. The hard way." Bellatrix laughed "crucio!"

I had screamed, it was like a thousand knives, were being stabbed into, every part of my body. And then is stopped and had scorpius held me to his chest.

"And you?" Bellatrix had then questioned me. "Are you going to join us the easy way or the hard way."

"I'll join."

Flashback over

I had made the right decision. I am no longer the weak Lily everyone had to look after. I am strong, brave and beautiful

This was the most important mission I had ever been on. I had been assigned to kill one of the most powerful msn. The boy who lived. Harry Potter. My father.