Revenge

This chapter is just explaining what Lily and Harry talked about before his death.

Lily P.O.V

"Good. You have 5 minutes to say your goodbyes. My husband and some of his.... friends," I smirked." Will be picking us up." Slowly everyone started to form a crowd around My brother and his wife. Everyone except my father. The perfect opportunity to get my revenge.

He turned towards me, his face ablaze with anger and hatred. "You will never win Lily."

"That is where you are wrong father I have already won, there is nothing you can do to stop me." I said

"Your wrong, because happiness can be found even in the darkest times. If onl-" He began before I cut him off.

"Still quoting that stupid fool." I scolded. "This" i gestured to everything around him, "is all your fault. Things may have been different, if you hadn't just assumed that the prophecy was about me....." This was becoming to much I had to finish the job.

"Just because the Riddles' And the Potters where at war and I was the first pureblood born daughter from a long line of Potter doesn't mean, that it was our family. And because the Potters and Riddles didn't join, it had nothing to do with me."

He looked at me confused before saying,"Malfoy.... it'll be a Malfoy. Your pregnant aren't you?" He asked remorse sweeping over his face.

"Exactly" I said tearing. "All thanks to you, my daughter will become the most powerful pureblood witch in history. And we both know what she will choose." I say tears running down my face. "But, fortunately you won't be around to see it will you?" I laugh.

Avada Kedavra

And just like that

I killed Harry Potter

The war hero

My father.

Alice P.O.V

James and I pushed forward through the crowd of Weasleys', to find Lily standing maliciously over the dead body of Harry Potter.

Harry Potter is dead.