All Because of Jaws...

Imagine you and Justin have been best friends since you were little and you guys are hanging out at his place.

Your POV:

You were sitting on his couch waiting for Justin to come back. He was in the kitchen getting some popcorn for the both of you.

"Ok I'm back! sorry for the wait"

"Hey that's ok, it smells good!"

He laughed and sat down next to you.

"Ok so which movie are we going to watch?" he asked while he sat the popcorn between you.

"Um what about Jaws?"

He laughed.

"Are you sure? it's ok if your scared, you can just cuddle up to me"

You stuck your tongue out at him which made him chuckle.

Justin put the movie on and came and sat back down next to you.

Halfway through the movie, you started getting scared but you didn't want to show that or else you would have proven Justin right. But what you didn't know is that Justin had gotten up from his seat and gone behind the couch.

All of a sudden, when the shark in the movie had jumped out to attack someone, Justin scared you.

"RRRRRRAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!!!!"

You screamed which made Justin laugh.

"Oh, your gonna get it Bieber!!"

You jumped up from your seat and ran over to him. Justin realized what you were doing and quickly jumped up and ran. You were both laughing while chasing each other.

Justin went to go into the bedroom when he tripped over a toy, left there from when Jazzy and Jaxon came over that day, and fell over. You kept running and didn't see him but fell on top of him. You both started laughing.

Justin looked up at you and slowly stopped laughing and put his hand on your cheek.

"Your beautiful (Y/N), do you know that?" he said while rubbing his thumb on you cheek.

You blushed and looked down. Justin put his index finger underneath you chin and lifted your head up. You were both looking into each other's eyes. Justin started leaning in. You kept thinking, He's Going To KISS ME!!!

You started leaning in and then finally your lips met. Justin still had his hand on the side of your face and started deepening the kiss. He wrapped his other arm around your waist while you put your arms on his chest.

When you both pulled away out of breath, Justin looked at you and said something that filled a hole in you heart.

"(Y/N), I love you, will you be my Girlfriend?"

................................................

Thanks guys!!!!

Sorry it's a bad imagine but I had writers block and couldn't really think of anything to write on it.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!!!

Tiarnaswag :)