Bill x Dipper

On the fifth day of X-mas, the author let me read

Lots of BillDip,

A Fiddsa fic,

A bit Bellan,

Just FiddleAuthor,

And some Mabifica just for me.

"Hold still!"

"Come on Bill, really?" Dipper sighed, struggling against the Christmas lights wrapped around his arms, "Why are you doing this?"

"Well you are a pine tree, aren't ya?" Bill smirked. He was currently decorating the boy like a Christmas tree, complete with lights, tinsel, and the decorations.

"I can't believe I fell for this," Dipper sighed. Bill had said that he had a surprise for him. After telling Dipper to close his eyes, Bill had begun wrapping him tightly in Christmas lights. Dipper eventually figured out what was going on and tried to escape, but it was too late.

"Aw, come on, you look adorable," Bill teased, hanging an ornamental star from Dipper's bangs.

"I'm not adorable," Dipper pouted. He blew the star out of his face, but it just bounced back and hit his eye, "And I don't want to be a Christmas tree!"

"I'll take it off as soon as I'm done," Bill promised. The two of them continued to argue while Bill worked. Soon enough, Bill was done decorating Dipper.

"There," Bill smiled proudly, "You make an excellent pine tree."

"Whatever," Dipper rolled his eyes, "Now untie me!"

"Not quite yet," Bill clicked his tongue before pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

"Wha- hey, delete that!" Dipper yelled.

"Nope," Bill laughed as he posted the picture.

"I hate you," Dipper glared.

"Admit it, you love me," Bill smirked.