Dipper x Candy

On the tenth day of X-mas, the author let me read

A really Dandy fic,

Small bits of WenDip,

Some good ol' DanFord,

A short little Mabell,

Just a bit of Forda,

Lots of BillDip,

A Fiddsa fic,

A bit Bellan,

Just FiddleAuthor,

And some Mabifica just for me.

Dipper was hard at work studying in his dorm room. It was Christmas Eve, but some of his teachers had assigned work over the break anyway. Most people had gone home to visit family for the holiday, but Dipper had been too busy.

Dipper hardly glanced up when a knock sounded on the door.

"It's open," He called. The door opened slightly, allowing a black-haired girl with glasses to peak into the room. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing a slightly-oversized sweater.

"Dipper, you are going to work yourself to death if you do not take a break," Candy warned, cautiously entering the room and closing the door behind her.

"Candy, I'm fine," Dipper assured, stifling a yawn.

"No, you are not," Candy frowned, walking over and setting a hand on Dipper's shoulder, "When is the last time you slept?"

"I took a nap," Dipper grumbled, refusing to look up from his work, "Look, Candy, I'm fine, I-"

"When's the last time you took off your binder?"

Dipper blinked, sheepishly turning red and glancing away from his girlfriend.

"...Wednesday," He mumbled.

"Goodness, Dipper, that is two days ago!" Candy cried, "Up, now! Go take a shower, take that thing off, and relax!"

"But Candy, I have to finish this before-" Dipper began.

"No buts!" Candy glared, "You can finish it later. Your health is more important. Now go!"

She shoved him into the bathroom, ignoring his feeble attempts at arguing. While he showered, Candy made dinner and put in a movie. Half an hour later Dipper exited the bathroom, a towel wrapped around the upper half of his body.

"Smells delicious," Dipper grinned, smelling the dinner Candy had made.

"Family recipe," Candy smiled proudly, sitting down next to Dipper on the couch, "Now eat. Then you will sleep, and we are going out for Christmas tomorrow. Then you can get back to work."

Dipper silently ate as the movie played. He soon finished, realizing just how hungry he was.

"Hey Candy?" He spoke, looking over at the girl, "Thank you." Candy smiled and nodded, resting her head on his shoulder, "...Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," Candy murmured happily.