Chapter 1

" Damn that Luke.." I mumbled as I saw him AGAIN made another girl in grief.

He thinks he can just play with a girl's feelings but he can't! Who does he think he is?

" Diana, there you are again. Why do you care so much about what he's doing anyway? let him be " Stacy stated in tenderness as she chomped down her burger

We're at the cafeteria sitting in a rounded table with my friends like usual during lunch when I saw Luke do what he always does in a relentless non-weekly pattern.

" I can't help it! That's it!" I bellowed with tantrum as I saw the girl storm out of the cafeteria with her hands in her face, covering the endless tears.

He just went back to his gang, laughing and smiling like nothing happened. Oh How I hate this boy! He can make me so damn mad by just knowing what he's doing.

Talent? nah

Ability? nah

Stubbornness? yah

" What is wrong with you?! You can't toy our emotions just like that!" I chided as soon as I reached him

" I'm sorry love" he said in an etching nonchalant way

" Why don't you just be my girlfriend already? I won't do those things anymore as long as you'll tell me you're mine" He added as he stood from his seat, smiling like an idiot.

I was about to storm out and follow the girl, what same ole Diana always does when I absurdly thought of a scheme.

" If you are truly madly deeply in love with me, I want you to do something for me"

" Anything for my queen"

I gave him a devilishly smile as I whispered his daunting task into him

His eyes widened and I'm not exaggerating when I say like that of a saucer. His stance stilted, his body became strained showing anxiousness.

" That's what I thought" I faced my back at him, making my way out when I quickly felt his touch wrench me around.

" Don't underestimate me baby"

" Prove it"

" Watch me"

It brought shivers to every part of my body. He gave me a sheen smile before calling and whispering some unheard peculiar words into one of the bystanders.

The bystander ran like a thunderbolt and as soon as he was nowhere in sight, he returned my smirk only this time, it was smugger and foreboding.

He screeched at the top of his lungs calling everyone's attention in the cafeteria with perplex faces.

" I want you all to take out your cellphones, cameras or anything that can record a video. I want everyone to know how much I love this girl!" he pointed at me and winked

As soon as the bystander which if I'm not mistaken is Harry reached the cafeteria with the girl, most people including me let out an incredulous gasped. This is beyond my task that's what I know for sure. I have a very high ominous feeling about this.

He impulsively lunged himself up the table and settled there. Scanning the room and when he saw that everyone's attention was focused on him with their gadgets ready, he chuckled and smiled, feeling contented

Does he ever ran out of tricks?

" What do you want now?!" Yelled the groggy girl. She's not a senior so she must be a junior.

The number of people in the vicinity began to increase. People started gossiping about what Luke was doing, making superfluous theories.

" I want to say sorry for lying and hurting you. You are not a pig, I'm the pig here. You are not the ugliest of the ugly because I am the ugliest of the ugly. You are wonderful and amazing and I'm lame. I only said those to you because I'm scared to admit those facts. I care for you baby but I'm not just the Mr. Right for you...."

He continued hypnotizing her with his spells when I am lost in my thoughts again. Did he really say those things? I swear he's inconsiderate. He's definitely dumb when it gets to true love.

"And I will never be the right guy for you. I hope you'll understand" he drastically ended his dark magic.

Like... really? You actually think she'll buy this crap?

" But you already played me! It hurts so much that my heart is like used as a dartboard! Do you know how it feels?!" she shrieked as tears continue to fall down her cheeks

" I know baby and I can't take it back. But if this helps..."

He crouched down and took the pasta on the table he was standing and smacked his face right into it. Causing a hysterical ambience. Some shocked, some chuckled, some gasped and some well, some just stared deadpan like they're emotionless.

Let's just say I'm part of group shock. I only told him to say sorry but this is beyond imaginable.

" I'm sorry, I'm just not ready" he kneeled down, bowing his head, pretending to be crying.

Yup, 'pretending'. I'm not falling for his scabby tricks.

He 'intentionally' sniffed loudly causing the girl to 'aww' in guilt and others feel marvel.

" I am so sorry for being so arrogant this past few minutes baby." She went to him and cupped his cheeks. Making them face each other.

" I get it now and I'm sorry for disregarding your feelings. I'll always be here, waiting for you whenever you're ready. Baby, I'm not in a rush" She calmly said.

" Thank you" He hugged her as she didn't hesitate to hug back.

His pasta face facing me as he gave me a thumbs up secretly, showing his horrendous yet intimidating smirk.

And the best actor goes to LUKE HEMMINGS!

Can't they see that he's apathetic to all girls?! All he wants is either fame or 69, such a horn dog.

The bell rang, causing them to break their hug and Luke to end his act. She gave him one last peck on the cheeks before heading out with the other students.

" You're a jackass, you know that?", I elbowed him making him release a tad chuckle

"I'll be anything for my queen"He cheekily smiles

I wonder how he still maintained his reputation, like seriously.

-----

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan! :)