Chapter 4

Luke's p.o.v

The moment I woke up, which is nearly 12 o'clock, I went straight into my computer and typed in ' how to prepare a good date with a girl '

There were a few sites that appeared and I clicked the first one that topped them all

' How to make sure a girl is entertained. '

Well this is interesting. I continued reading and my reaction changes from time to time. I scarcely have any knowledge in this.

The moment I finished reading it, I planned to cook our dinner and it was nearly 3. I took a chicken and roasted it in the oven.Not exactly my definition of cook but neh.

I cleaned the clutter mess in the house and surely my parents aren't here again, like always.

I actually can't believe I'm doing this. I wasn't exactly cleaning my room, I most of the time discover some cool things and play with them which consumed more time.

Oh, so there's Jessica's laced bra. She's been bugging me about it the whole week, she said it costs a lot. I hope it will still cost a lot after I toss it in the bin.

I got so fixated in cleaning when I haven't noticed the time tick by. It was already 6:00. I scurried my way to the bathroom, took my toiletries with me and went right in.

The cool water drained all the stress, ache, and filth that I got from cleaning. It felt amazing. Just in the middle of the shower, I heard a very obnoxious shrill sound that can make my ear drum explode just by listening longer.

** TING TING TING TING TING TING TING TING **

And that's when it hit me. Shit! I haven't turned off the oven! How stupid of me!

I ran downstairs with no undergarments on and slipped on one of the slippery tiles and fell right into the trashcan.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! "

I was now covered in filth again when the trashcan fell. Looks like the goddess of both L's , luck and love aren't on my side. I cussed before standing up, wiping away the dust.

Why did I go down without any undergarments again? Oven! Oven!

I repeated it perpetually as I plugged it out from the sack. I took the chicken and the last thing that could possibly make this any worse happened.

It's overcooked.

" What have I done to deserve this?!" I opened my arms and kneel, facing on the ceiling. Probably begging to the deities.

Okay, calm down. You're running a little delayed but you can still fix this. I offhandedly got the overcooked chicken, using of course the blanket I saw in sight and threw it in the trashcan as soon as I got it stand up again.

I looked around the mess I created, making me curse more. I took the ravioli, a smile forming on my lips as I remembered that this food is the reason why she's coming over, and placed it inside the microwave.

I cleaned as fast as I could but I'm pretty sure that I was running really delayed, my adrenaline taking over me as I swept as fast as I can muster.

It wasn't as sparkly clean as before but it will do for now. I felt my back spine get a little numb from all the slouching to sweep but it was bearable.

As soon as I was about to go up stairs and change, I saw the door creak open and in comes Diana. Wait, DIANA IS HERE?!

She scanned the room until she saw me

" Oh shit!" She spun around, facing the door

" What's wrong?" I inquired,going near her. The brooding feeling taking over. It may not be as clean as before but C'mon! I worked my arse off.

" Luuu-uuke. You're naked"

I looked at myself and rather than feel mortified, I exploited it. I want to torment her.

" I really don't mind if you'll look"

She grabbed the door handle when I jerked her around

" Oh my god! " she squealed again,  jumping a little before covering her face

I can't help but laugh as I saw her crimson blush.

" Please put something on. Please " she practically beg.

Diana Queensly begging? As much as I want to have fun, I really need to clean myself.

" Mind joining me?"

" Luke!" She scolded with her face still buried in her palms

I chuckled, " Alright. Make yourself at home"

===========
Comment and vote! :)