Chapter 6

Luke's p.o.v

" Popcorn?" I offered

She shook her head and pulled her knees up, hugging it.

She's on the other side of the sofa near the arm, as far as she can gets from me. I wouldn't actually blame her if she's going to be traumatized after all that non-stop tickling. I should probably start working on my apology ... or not.

The familiar drumming of the 21st century started indicating that the movie is starting. The dim room makes it more comfortable for me, trust me, you don't want to know why.

Different conversation, scenes pass by the show and I watch her carefully, examining and learning her. Her face contorts that only she can make and I can't help but smile at her, she's so damn pretty and she doesn't even try.

"Ah!" She squeals and flinches, gripping the pillow tightly and burying her face in it. We're already in the scary part? How long was I mesmerized by her beauty?

She takes a sneak peak, "Eyik!" She recoils and buries her face further into the pillow.

Now I'm jealous of the pillow... that sounded so wrong yet so right.

I covertly closed our proximity and pulled the pillow all of sudden, catching her off guard and hurl it as far as I could.

She glowers at me and was about to stand up to retrieve the pillow when another horror scene comes out making her grip my shirt and hide her face there.

Much better.

I lightly laughed at my way of making her cuddle to me that she was too caught up to notice.

Diana's p.o.v

How long is this movie going to last? Now my only blocker from these unpleasing scenes is found near the doorway thanks to Luke. Please end it, no wait. I am a little thrilled on how it's going to end

The girl's feet are now being pulled by the invisible supernatural creature and I flinched involuntarily and grabbed Luke's shirt.

I can feel his arms wrapping around my body, securing me. Thank goodness the lights are off, I'm sure the blush right now is very apparent.

The first thing I noticed was the smell of his perfume. It's.. it's like the Barbie smell. I used to spray this perfume, but I was nine back then. What the heck!

" Uh, I need to go to the comfort room" I looked up at him and noticed that he's already staring down at me with lust filled eyes. He turned the volume down before looking back at me.

"Uh yeah sure" He hastily took his arms that were wrapped around me. I whined, not sure if outside or inside "Do you want me to come with you?"

" No!" My mouth says without thinking and the voice sounds so adamant

" Oh, okay" He looks away from me.

" No,not in that way. Girl time"I lied and smiled, a fake one.

" Ah, I thought.. Nevermind. First door down the hall" He instructs me and I thank him before rushing to the room and locking it

I dialed Stacy's number and not even two rings have passed when she picked it up

"Well, that was fast" I said into the recipient

"I was playing Flappy bird when your hideous face appeared. This better be important or I'll unleash--"

" Stace, is there a possibility that Luke is you know" I interjected her " that you know"

"Inhale" I follow her instructions " and exhale" she exhales deeply from the other line and so did I.