A Secret Admirer

(I've decided to also do Tikki's POV)
Plagg POV-
Plagg woke up early for once. VERY early, apparently, as Adrien wasn't up yet. Plagg resolved to write Tikki a love letter signed 'Your Secret Admirer'. This he could manage as it wouldn't tell Tikki HE was the one in love with her.
The letter is as follows-
Dear Tikki,
Your hair like sunset glows
Your eyes like sapphire ocean throws
Your voice as soft as feathers
That carry me up in its wings
Your smile a ray of sunshine
Radiating in golden rings
I wish you to know I love you
My love for you only grows.
With a heart full of joy,
Your Secret Admirer
That was the best he could think of. He just hoped Tikki liked it. He would slip it into her bag during school.
He heard Adrien stirring, and put it in the envelope then into his bag and got ready for school.
Tikki POV-
School went by as usual. Which is to say boring. When she got home and emptied out her bag to do her homework she found something odd.
A letter.
It had no marking, no address, no name, except this-
To Tikki, the most beautiful girl in the world
"Hey Mari! Look at this! Someone slipped a letter into my bag!"
Mari came over and said, "Well that looks like a love letter to me~"
Tikki blushed,"Well I don't know who it could be from, maybe they meant it to go to a different Tikki."
Mari sighed,"Your the only Tikki I've ever heard of, and the only way to find out is to look."
Tikki hesitantly open the envelope, and read the letter.
Dear Tikki,
Your hair like sunset glows
Your eyes like sapphire ocean throws
Your voice as soft as feathers
That carry me up in its wings
Your smile a ray of sunshine
Radiating in golden rings
I wish you to know I love you
My love for you only grows.
With a heart full of joy,
Your Secret Admirer
"Well that settles it. Sunset hair, sapphire eyes, that's definitely you!" Marinette said.
Tikki blushed again. "Okay, so you were right. What if it? We still have no idea who it's from!" rationalized Tikki.
'Though I kind of have one who I Hope it's from!'Tikki thought.
"Hmmmmm... What if it's from Pla~agg?"Mari teased.
"N-no I don't think he's really all that into me."Tikki replied.
"Really? When he stutters worse than I used to around Adrien, and only when he's around you?"Mari said, her eyes sparkling at a new ship.
"How would you know? You've never talked to him when I'm not around. He's probably got some sort of speech-impediment. And I see that look in your eyes!"Tikki glared at Mari.
"What look?"Mari said innocently,"And why do you have to be so oblivious...?" she whispered to herself.
"I am not oblivious! Hmph!" Tikki said, sitting down to do her homework.
'Oh Mari, you have no idea how much I wish it is Plagg.'