Where Two Hearts Meet

Tikki POV-
I walked to class in a daze. As soon as I sat down, I got to work on a response poem and slipped it into his bag. 'Oh, I'm so happy it's him!'
Plagg POV- (after school at home. It's Friday so no homework)
When I got to my room, after getting home of course, I threw down my bag. I saw a piece of paper fall out, and it was covered in handwriting that was definitely not mine. I read it-
Dear Secret Admirer,
Your hair black as night
Your eyes emerald bright
Your voice like a waterfall
Recollected in splashes all around me
Your stutters so rhythmic
Show your love for me
I love you too
Your arms around me would feel so right
Wishing to be yours,
Tikki Kwami
P.S. meet me on the top of the Eiffel Tower at midnight tonight.
P.S.S. wouldn't Tikki Miraculous be a beautiful name? ;)
I gasped. She knew. She knew I was the secret admirer. The description fit, and that P.S.S. sealed the deal, since my full name is Plagg Miraculous. And who else stutters around her? Only me.
I went ahead and ate some cheese for snack. I knew where I would be at midnight, and I was going to surprise the love of my life with a midnight 'snack' to be the envy of all.
Tikki POV-
I waited upon the top of the Eiffel Tower. 'What if I'm wrong and he hates me now? What if I'm right, and he hates me because he never wanted to know? What if...' this was the direction of my thoughts until I saw a vaguely Plagg-shaped figure appear atop the Tower beside me.
"P-plagg? Is that you?" I whispered, not certain if I should be scared of the dark figure beside me.
"Yes, my love, my Tikki, my Cheesecake." Came Plagg's joyous response. "I have a surprise for you. I hope you haven't eaten much, because I brought some food"
I laughed, and fell into his arms, after he spread out a blanket for us to sit on.
We set out the food, and I kissed him in the moonlit silence.
Later after a time of laughter, kissing and eating, we parted ways when the sun started to rise.
With the sunlight pouring onto the world, I dallied on the top of the most romantic place in the city of love. Inspired by our moment of joy, I began to write a book. I would need Plaggs help, but I knew what to call it at least.
     ~Where Two Hearts Meet~
A Tale of Ladybug and Chat Noir

This story is not over, just saying because you might think it is. Thank you for reading this and please, comment your thoughts.
-See you again Akumas and Kwamis! Astré Violet out!