1

"I swear you guys are so fucking weird." I say laughing behind the camera. I've been friends with George and Max for a while. I've always been there to help the, film some ridiculous videos and when George called me over to help him with his new video, watermelon hands. Ian and I are different. We've been dating for about 2 weeks now.
"Not as weird as your fucking boyfriend." George says earning a high five from max.
"Speaking of which where is he?" Max asks.
"He's on his way." I say "at least that's what he told me."
"Some relationship you guys have." Max shrugs
"Hey! We're just starting off." I say "as if anything would be spectacular now. Plus it's better than anything you guys have isn't it?"
"I'm here fuckers." Ian says walking in, closing the door behind him "and Ava."
"Hey." We all say back.
"Let's fucking film now that everyone is here." George says jumping onto the couch. "Even you Ava."
"I have to be in it?" I ask, standing by the camera.
"You don't have to say anything just, be there." Max says sitting on the end of the couch. Ian sitting in the center, getting up and grabbing my wrists, pulling me down onto the couch next to him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder while I wrap my arms around his torso, cuddled up to his side.
"Ok now you have the notes?" George asks Ian. He nods and pulls his phone out of his grey sweatpants and rolls up his white fit sleeve.
"Let's fucking film ok, just roll with it." Max says, sticking his hand into a bag of cereal resting on his lap.
~
"Wait Ava are you ok with doing one line?" Max asks.
"Yeah sure," I shrug, "what do you want me to say?"
"When max asks about watermelon hands, slap him and say some meme." George says
"Got it." I say.
"But wait," Max starts, snapping back into character. "What about watermelon hands?" Leaning off of Ian's chest and lunging to slap max, I hit him across the face
"What are you fucking gay?" I ask before a moment of silence fills the air then all the guys and myself erupt into laughter.
"That was fucking gold." George says in between laughs.
"Fucking Beautiful." Ian says placing a small kiss in my hair.
"Hell yeah." I say laying back down on his chest.
~
"I have this stuff and I have no idea what it is." Max says, handing me some black eyeliner pencils and some lipsticks.
"I figured." I say. "Who's makeup am I doing first?"
"Mine." Max says pulling up a chair, his black belts clanking around as they hit the back.
"Got it." I say, looking at the tools he's given me. "This is going to be really uncomfortable and you're going to hate me forever." I say
"Now you have to do it." George says setting up some stuff with Ian.
"Just get it over with." Max shrugs. I nod and grab the skin under his eyes and pull it down, asking him to look at the ceiling. I use a reference picture of Edward scissor hands to do the makeup just right. Luckily after all the squirming and god awful jokes, he looked like Edward scissor hands.
"Do you just so happen to have black hair spray?" I ask "your hair is perfect for it just not dark enough."
"I'll go see." Max says, hopping out of the chair and disappearing in his home.
"So how are we going to do it?" George asks leaning on the counter with his pink suit on, a jacket over it to keep him warm.
"Just carve holes in watermelons and stick them in his hands?" Ian asks, leaning on the counter opposite George, close to me to me.
"Yeah but what about the stuff on the inside?" George asks.
"You dumbass we cut that out too." Ian says pushing his glasses up on his nose while smiling. "Just enough for his hands though."
"So he's going to have scissor hands, then all of a sudden change to watermelon hands?" I ask, George and Ian nod. "Shouldn't there be some kind of transition? Like he wishes for watermelon hands or something?"
"That would help it flow better." Ian shrugs
"It would make way more sense!" I chirp in.
"I'll go tell max." George says.
"Tell me what?" Max asks, walking out with black hair spray.
"Ohh." Ian says.
"Did you find it?" I ask, receiving a nod from max.
"Ian you spray paint sewers a lot, go spray Max's hair." I say before they both nod and leave, leaving me and George alone.
"Thanks for helping us Ava." George says our,I got one watermelon out of the fridge.
"Well you, max, and Ian are my best friends. I'd do anything for you guys." I say getting the other watermelon.
"You should start a YouTube channel, then you could do everything with us, after all you are one of us." He says handing me a knife.
"Well, I'm more behind the camera kinda person." I say "if I'm around a camera."
"You could finally come with us to vidCon and pax and shit." George says.
"I can already go to that stuff if I wanted to." I shrug, starting to cut a hole in the watermelon.
"Yeah but then you could go for free." He says, shrugging. "I totally think you should."
"Ok well what would I do?" I say
"I dunno. Whatever you want. That's the beauty of it all."
"Once you go black you never go back." Max says, entering with Ian again.
"Dude, it looks so fucking good." George says.
"I know." Max remarks, earning a fake accent 'fuck off' from George.
"Hey why don't you go ahead and fist this watermelon?" I say slapping the watermelon. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket afterwards. Looking down at the brightly light screen, I read a text message from my girl best friend, Stephanie.
"Shit." I say turning my phone off and putting it back in my pocket. "I have to go. Sorry I'll see you guys later." I add, giving Ian a small side hug on my way out. They all smile and save and say goodbye without question
Getting in my car and driving off to Stephanie's workplace. She doesn't have a car, and I offered to pick her up from her night shift, but I obviously forgot and got caught in time.