2

"Where were you?" Stephanie asks, jumping in my car.
"Calm your tits, I was helping the guys film." I say
"I swear you're always with them." She says. "Ian's acceptable now that you guys are together but damn."
"Ian and I are fine even around George and Max. And George is leaving for New York soon and Max is taking a trip to Australia sometime so." I shrug.
"You guys are the cringeiest yet cutest couple I have ever seen."
"That makes no sense but ok."
"I mean, you and Ian look good together. You look like you were made for eachother. But it's falling under the middle school relationship category." She says
"Again we've only been dating for 2 weeks." I say.
"Yeah but you guys have known eachother longer than that. You met through George and Max, and you're always around them still. I remember the day you came to me telling me you thought you had feelings for Ian, luckily he shared those feelings and now it works but holy hell go on a date, make a video of just you two or something." She says while I pull into her driveway.
"Thanks for this chat now get the hell out of my car." I say clinging over her lap to open the door for her.
"Bye love you!" She says getting out and closing the door.
~
"Sis when can I meet him?" My brother, James, says through the phone. My brother was never protective over me but he does have the contestant begging to meet anyone in my life. When he found out about me and Ian, he watched a few of his videos. He knew mom and dad weren't going to love iDubbbzTV but they may or may not like Ian, hence him wanting to meet him.
"I don't know." I say "you're still living in Seattle, the question should be when are you going to come to LA?" I ask
"Umm I dunno. Soon."
"Well then you will meet him soon." I say.
"So the sooner I come down the sooner I meet him." He asks
"Yes you dumbass." I chuckle, switching the phone to my other ear.
"I have to go Ava but I'll call you sometime." He says hanging up. I sigh and roll my eyes, looking at Ian's Aztec sleeves on his jacket laying on the end of my bed. Mumbling fuck it to myself, I get up and grab a root beer out of my apartment fridge, my MacBook, and Ian's Jacket. I hug his jacket closer to my chest while I walk up the stairs to the roof of the Apartment building, root beer and MacBook in hand. I sit down on the cold concrete of the roof and set my MacBook on the ledge, perfectly sitting in front of my face.
"Hey what's up babe?" I ask, answering the phone call from Ian.
"Where are you?" He asks.
"On the roof." I say.
"Jesus Christ what the hell are you doing?" He asks.
"Chillin." I say sarcastically.
"Ok wonderful, well I'm going to join you wether you like it or not." He says
"Cool. I'm going to Go live anyway so," I say.
"Well I see that." Ian says, grabbing my shoulders.
"Ohh," I say looking up at him. "Hey glad you could make it." I add while he sits down next to me.
"Nice jacket." He says.
"Thanks, its comfy." I say fixing the sleeves.
"Trust me, I know." He says opening his laptop too. "Go live on uhh, twitch if your going live."
"isn't that gaming though? And I don't have an account."
"You can use mine." He says "and you can use it for anything it doesn't matter."
"You sound like George," I say opening up twitch on my laptop. "He tried to convince me to start a YouTube channel."
"You should." He says laying on my right shoulder, "that would be awesome."
"I dunno. I have no motivation." I say while he types in his username and password, going live and setting up the feed again. The views and the chat instant start flowing in.
"Here's a question for you." Ian says pushing his glasses up while I wrap my arm around his shoulder and run my fingers through his hair.
"Shoot." I say watching the chat while he continues to talk.
"So I pulled up this website, that apparently knows every girl trick in the book via questions. Wanna test it?" He asks
"Hell yeah." I say.
"Excellent. Ok first question in the flirty category: which is the first region your eyes would wander to if you were to ever see me naked?"
"Umm probably the abs and chest area." I say.
"Really?" He says peeling his shirt up under his chin. "What's so special?"
"You're fit, its attractive." I shrug. "Next question."
"Ok umm the funny category: What is the silliest pickup line or phrase a guy has used on you?"
"Ohh one time, this guy at a bar came up to me and said: Are you related to Jean-Claude van Damme, because jean-Claude van Damn your sexy." I say laughing afterwards with Ian.
"Did he really? What a fucking cunt holy hell." He says.
"Yeah you're telling me." I say.
"Next category: thugs never to ask her."
"Ohh please." I say, looking back over at the computer. Comments filled with how cute we are.
"Babe, I bet if you were a guy you'd fuck her too right?" He says, laughing afterwards.
"Oh my god, please." I say "if you ever see a girl who's like, hotter than hot."
"Smokin?"
"Yeah smoking hot babe, give me a tap on the shoulder and point them out." I say "and not in like a weird bisexual way but ya know, I have eyes."
"Yeah." He nods "but I can't do that. I've already got my eyes on the prize." He adds moving his head from my shoulder to look at me.
"That was cheesy as shit." I say before using my left hand to cup his cheek while I kiss his jawline.
"It was worth it." He says opening YouTube on his laptop.
"They keep asking about content cop." I say
"Ohh uhh there is one in the making, don't worry about it." He says, "can your turn it off for a hot minute?"
"Yeah I was going to anyway." I say doing as I was told.
"Ohh well I just wanted to watch Ethan and Hilas new video." He says.
"The wifi up here is awesome isn't it?" I ask while he pulls me closer to his chest.
"It's shocking actually." He chuckles, starting the video.
~a few videos later~
"You two need to collaborate." I say pointing to Ethan's face on the screen.
"I would if he wasn't in New York." Ian says
"I thought he moved to la." I say pulling my phone out.
"If that's the case," Ian says opening up twitter on his computer "I will message him."
"I can't see why people think that they are brother and sister." I say following both of them on twitter.
"They do kinda look the same." He shrugs.
"Ohh speaking of brothers, mine is flipping his shit to meet you." I say running my fingers through his hair again.
"No way really?" He chuckles.
"Yeah, he wants to check you out before mom and dad get a hold of you. And don't be iDubbbz around my parents, just be Ian."
"When am I meeting your parents?" He asks
"I have no fucking clue, but at this point be prepared for anything." I answer, earning a laugh from Ian in response.