4

"Don't make the pilots want to kill themselves." I say while both George and Max pick up their luggage in the airport lobby. George is flying back to New York and Max back to Australia.
"We can't help it." Max says pulling his luggage behind him
"See you guys." George says, waving behind him to Ian and I.
"Bye." Ian adds before both of us wave them off and watch them walk two separate ways to their flights. 
~
"Do you hear that?" I ask, popping my head up from Ian's rising and sinking chest.
"No." Ian says. "I only hear the people in the comments screaming at me." He adds pointing to the Laptop resting on his knees.
"I think it's raining." I say lunging over his lap and looking through the windows on the other side of the bed.
"It never rains in la." He says.
"You've always lived in dry ass areas." I say "back home In Massachusetts it never stopped raining."
"Ok to be fair it rained every now and then in Texas." He says closing his laptop and tossing it to the side of his bed.
"Well then come on let's go." I say grabbing his hand and pulling both of us off the bed and through his hallways until we end up outside.
"Damn it actually is raining." He says, not letting go of my hand while looking up at the sky.
"Yayyy!" I cheer, letting his hand slip out of mine, and walking to the curb by his silver jeep. The puddles of rain water slowly growing while my hair gets wetter and wetter.
"We're gonna get hypothermia or some shit." He chuckles.
"It's worth it." I shrug, holding his hand.
"You're so much shorter than me." He says looking down at me.
"I'm normal people height." I say "you're just a tall drink of water."
"You sound like my mom." He chuckles.
"Awww." I say pinching his cheek lightly. A roar of thunder cracks and sends more heavy rain soaring down, hitting us both on the head.
"It was too good to be true." He sighs while I play with his soaked hair.
"Nothing is ever too good to be true." I say. "I feel like things happen for a reason."
"What about me?" He asks.
"You too. I feel like you complete me. You honestly make me the happiest I've ever been, and I sometimes feel bad I can't thank you enough." I say, looking down at my feet, twiddling my thumbs. Ian's thumb and curled pointer finger connect with my chin and pull my head up to meet his eyes in the still dark and rainy outside. His eyes travel all over my face while my eyes stick to his. His hands go from my chin to cupping my cheeks while he pulls in my face to connect our lips for the first time. My hands travel from my side to his chest, gripping loosely on his shirt. The sparks flying through my stomach and the happiness showing in my smile, all through the kiss. A sensation sending shivers down my spine that no other boy has given me. Ian's neck and cheek kisses only gave me a taste of this sensation, but now it's a drug and I'm completely addicted from the first taste.
"Fuck!" Ian sagas, moving his gaze to his dog who is currently nudging Ian's leg. I can't help but let out a laugh while he shoos away his dog.
"Sorry." He smirks, snaking his hand around my back. "Where were we."
"I believe we were kissing." I say, wrapping my hands around his neck.
"Ahh, yes." He says before bringing his neck down and connect our lips again.
~
The next morning I wake up to Ian's arm thrown over my waist and his head buried between my shoulder blades. I quickly and quietly slip out of the bed and into the bathroom, checking on my clothes and hair. I slip into the kitchen, intruding all the cabinets to see if he has any breakfast items I could cook up. After finding out he has nothing to make, I look over and see his jeep keys resting on he counter. I shrug on Ian's jacket and my shoes while grabbing his keys and jumping in his car. I quickly drive  to McDonald's and pick up a little something for both of us.
"Ava?" Someone asks poking my shoulder. "Hey I'm a big fan of you, Max, Ian and Frank."
"Ohh that's awesome. I'm glad you like it." I say looking at the boy standing in front of me. He must be 18 or so for his build.
"Do you care if I get a picture?" He asks twiddling with his phone.
"No not at all let's do it." I shrug, sending a smile on his face. I crouch down a small amount and smile for the phone In front of us.
"Do you know when the next iDubbbz video will be out?" He asks "I've been going crazy to know."
"I actually have no idea. But he has been working hard on some video but he won't tell me what it is." I say "sorry."
"Ahh it's no big deal." He shrugs.
"Here." I say digging through Ian's coat pocket. "He'd want you to have this. Even if he didn't he can get over it." I say handing him a classic iDubbbz TV sticker that Ian always has everywhere he goes.
"Thanks so much." He says before turning around and walking away. I grab the bag of food I ordered to go along with the drink and head back to Ian's. I set the drink in the fridge.
'Drink is in the fridge. Xoxo-Ava. P.s. I gave a fan a sticker' I write on a sticky note, putting it on the bag and leaving said bag on the dresser, kissing Ian's cheek before I leave the room. This time grabbing my own car keys and heading back to my place.