6

"Ok well." Ian says grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. "Is there anything you want to do before you have to go tomorrow?" He asks after I shut my computer from ordering tickets.
"Yeah actually I want to try something out on you and myself." I say.
"What is it?" He asks, following me into the kitchen. I open my fridge and pull out a container of a black liquid I had previously made before. "Jesus Christ, what the hell is that?!" He asks observing the container.
"It's a face mask." I laugh, tossing it into the microwave and heating it up slowly.
"Ohh like those ones all those Instagram girls do?" He asks and I nod. "What's it supposed to do?"
"This one is a blackhead remover." I sway taking the hot bowl out of the microwave. "Stir it slowly and I'll be right back." I say handing him a plastic spoon. I run to the bathroom and get a foundation brush to apply it with, running back.
"Ok come on." I say making him follow me to the counter with the bowl in hand. "It's gonna be kinda warm." I add stirring it with the brush. He leans on one side to get his phone out of his pocket then turns to face me. He takes off his glasses and sets them on the table.
"You have really pretty eyes." I say starting to outline his face.
"Really?" He asks and I nod. "But they're all bland and boring and shit."
"Yeah but they have a hint of green so the closer you get, the more you see." I say "but Im not going to let a whole lot of girls close to you so nobody else can say that." I add, hearing a chuckle from him. He opens snap chat and records a small 10 second video of me putting the mask on him.
"Your eyes are a light green right? That's so much more interesting than brown." He says putting his phone down.
"Ok well I'm just saying that you have pretty eyes to me."
"I'm just saying you have a pretty face." He says.
"I would kiss you but you have this on your face so I cant." I chuckle. Afterwards I force Ian to me. I explain to him that we need to wait 15 minutes before we can take it off and he suggests watching some videos and I accept.
~15 minutes later~
Both Ian and I are hunched in the bathroom, leaning closer to the mirror while I take a picture of us with our masks on.
"Fuck this hurts." Ian says, peeling up the mask
"Beauty Is pain." I shrug, starting to pull off my mask too
"Beauty looks effortless."
"You would know all about that wouldn't you?" I chuckle
"Mhm m." He hums.
~
"That's me." I say standing up from the airport chairs. Ian does the same pulling me into a hug.
"So I'll see you in a week or so?" He asks
"I guess yeah." I shrug.
"Ok well don't be stupid." He says before giving me a small peck on my lips. "I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." I add giving him a final hug before I start to walk away. "Ohh and don't be a fucking cunt and upload a video. Everyone's been waiting." I say catching his attention.
"I will, now leave your gonna miss your flight." He says shoving my shoulder lightly. On the flight there I listen to all of Pink season after hearing of its release. I text George and tell him how much I loved it and he thanks me. Meeting my brother at the airport and giving him a hug.
"I was expecting a man to come a long with you!" He says picking up one of my bags. "What happened?"
"It's early for him to meet any of you. Plus this is a family health thing I don't think he would be that interested." I shrug, following behind him.
"Well either way I think moms still gonna appreciate you flying out." He says tossing my stuff into a car.
"Are we heading straight to the hospital?" I ask
"If you don't mind yes." He says.
"Let's do it before I fall asleep." I say buckling up in the car.
~
"Hey mom." I casually say waltzing into her room expecting some reaction.
"Hey sweetie." She says, not batting an eye at me. "Wait," she says looking up at me "ohhh honey!!! I didn't expect you to be here! Come give me a hug." She says sitting up slowly.
"Ohh, James didn't tell you?" I ask hugging her
"I have a tendency to make things a surprise." He says sitting down on the bed beside of moms.
"Well how are things? What's been happening in LA?" She asks rubbing my arm.
"Great actually." I say sitting at the foot of the bed, crossing my legs.
"Meet any celebrities yet?" She asks.
"YouTube celebrities if that counts." I shrug.
"Ugh. You are always watching those youtubers. They aren't funny they're stupid." She says. "It's probably our different senses of humor but whatever makes you happy."
"Mom they are funny." I say
"They are I have to agree," James says "except for the ones on Content cop." He adds, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I grab a pillow off his bed and slap his arm with it.
"Honey stop." My mom chuckles. "What is he talking about?"
"It's nothing." I say showing my teeth at James.
"You sure?" She asks. I go silent and think about everything that she would find out by me talking about iDubbbz.
"Positive."