5

Sitting on my bed having RuPauls Drag Race play in front of me while I fiddle with my drawing tablet, connected to my MacBook. Drawing is my hobby, i draw articals of clothing and ideas to fit my asethic, not putting them out due to my fear of hatred and not making it in the Fashion industry. My big sweatshirt hugging around my leggings and pieces of my dark brown wavy hair falling from the bun on top of my head. The knock at the door sends me flying out of my focus and also out of my bed.
"You got me breakfast, and left." Ian says when I open the door. His hands shoved into his pockets while his head is crooked like a confused dog. Cutie.
"Mhm mh!" I nod, leaning on the ends of my toes to plant a kiss on his lips.
"What's with the whole sticker thing?" He asks, walking in to my place while I close the door.
"Ohh when I was out getting breakfast this kid walked up to me and said he was a fan, so I gave him one of your stickers." I shrug. "It's not like you have a few, you have thousands."
"True." He says.
"I have RuPauls drag race on so you'll have to deal with it." I shrug while I lean on his shoulder after he sits on the bed.
"Yay. My favorite." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes after. "If your watching this show then what is that?" He asks pointing to my laptop and the small incomplete drawing of an bomber jacket design on the screen.
"Ohh um." I say closing out of that tab. "Nothing." I add, flashing him a smile.
"Ohhh you got some explaining to do." He says rising one of his eyebrows.
"It's not bad, just a hobby I do whenever I'm not behind a camera." I say while Ian wraps his arm around my waist sideways, pulling me closer to his chest and resting his pursed lips on my head or ontop of my hair. He gives off a single hum, signalizing he's thinking and also making me turn my head to meet his eyes with my own.
"Well you don't have to show me now, I'll figure it out someday." He says running his fingers through his hair. "However comma, I already know because of the tablet."
"Dammit." I say turning my back to him again.
"Ohh come on." He says grabbing my waist and turning me around and sitting me in his lap. "Hey, I'm graduating soon and was wondering if you would like to join me?" He says twirling pieces of my hair inbetween my fingers.
"I had no idea." I say. "What are you graduating in?"
"Business." He sighs, moving his hands from my hair to my thighs. "It's boring but it's something."
"Don't you want to invite family?" I ask.
"They're all back in Texas I don't think it's necessary to have them out here for a day then go back."
"Well in that case, I'd love too." I say earning a small kiss in return. Soon a twinkle in his eye turns the small kiss into a full make out session on his lap. His hands on my thighs slowly make their way up to my waist, fiddling with the seam on my shirt. My fingers running through the small hairs on the back on his neck while he simultaneously bites my lip, begging for entrance. My phone vibrates and rings constantly in my pocket, making me mentally curse. I leave one hand around Ian's neck while he moves his kisses down my neck, not wanting to stop.
"Sorry, its James I have to take this." I say, feeling a nod in the crook of my neck with the kisses too.
"Hey what's up?" I ask putting the phone to my ear, opposite of the one Ian is kissing. I run my fingers through the hair on the back of Ian's head.
"Moms in the hospital." James answers back very quickly. He sounds worried and rushed at the same time.
"What the fuck?" I say pushing back Ian's head at the same time, making him stop kissing and lean back on the headboard. His glasses completely crooked and strands of his hair fallen onto his forehead making me smile and quietly laugh.
"Ok so you know how grandma had hip surgery?" James says.
"No."
"Man, ok well grandma had hip surgery and mom was like a carer and has been working her ass off to keep grandma healthy and alive."
"That sounds like our mother." I say, holding my forehead in my hand.
"Yeah. Well she was working her ass off so much she became severely dehydrated and led to a heart attack before the doctors could help her with her dehydration."
"How come you're telling me this?"
"I was actually on my way to LA when mid way, I got a phone call from the hospital." He explains. "I'm flying back to Massachusetts today and I think you should too."
"How long do you think I'll have to stay? Ian and I want to go to this t-" I ask, seeing a somewhat worried face on Ian.
"It's in a month or two." Ian shrugs, I nod thanking him.
"Only about a week."
"Alright well I guess I'll be here." I shrug
"See ya then." James chirps before hanging up the phone.
"Ughhhhhh." I groan tossing m phone to the side
"I hate to be nosy but us everything ok?" Ian asks, slightly rubbing my neck.
"Well my family is leaving me out of the loop of things, so tomorrow I have to fly out to Mass because my mom had a heart attack." I explain.
"I'm sorry." Ian says. "You won't miss anything back here so take your time." He adds in an extra reassuring tone. I meet his eyes and send him a sweet smile.
"You know we were going to have sex anyway right?" I chuckle.
"You bitch." Ian says shaking his head and laughing.
"Only yours."