3

"Did you guys get your invite too?" Max asks George and Ian.
"Yeah." Both of them say, not looking up from their phones.
"Thanks for asking." I sarcastically remark.
"Well you don't even have a YouTube." Max shrugs, taking my joke lightly.
"Yeah well explain this then." I say showing Max the invite glowing on my phone. I got invited to go to VidCon 2016 alongside the guys. The 1 week rsvp being mandatory for the trip in 3 months.
"Woah." Max says.
"I wanna see." George whines. I walk over to Ian and George sitting on the couch and show them both the invite I got.
"Yayyyy!" Ian cheers.
"You gonna accept it?" George asks
"I'd be crazy if I didn't." I say turning off my phone and putting it back in my pocket.
"That's true." Max says. "Well welcome to the family."
"Honestly she was already in it a while ago." George says.
"I agree." I say.
"Ian?" Max says.
"She's my girlfriend, she would be family even if you guys didn't know her." He shrugs.
"Solid point." George says
"Yet you guys make fun of me for all my girlfriends?" Max complains, "real nice."
"That last chick, I can't remember her name, she was weird dude." I say pointing at Max.
"So to come to a conclusion," Max says "you're dating" he says pointing at Ian, "you're the girlfriend." He adds, pointing to me "I can't keep a relationship, and George. You're just sad."
"Accurate." Ian nods.
"Ya know George," I start, jumping on the couch in between Ian and George, laying my back to Ian's side while he wraps his arm around my waist. I intertwine my fingers with the hand on my waist while I continue to talk. "I know a girl, and I think you'd like her."
"Ohh come on Ava don't play match maker." George protests.
"No no no. Wait, Ian you remember Stephanie right?"
"The one with the night shift?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah she seems nice."
"I'll think about it." George says, shrugging it off.
"My turn." Max chirps.
"Sorry I don't know any gay guys." I say, hearing George and Ian laugh afterwards. Max finally caves and busts out laughing himself.
"Shut the fuck up." Max says, in between laughs.
"Guys, jinx just uploaded a new video." Ian says, pushing his glasses up on his nose.
"Pull it up on the Tv Max." George demands.
"Ok faggot." Max says, soon the jinx video playing. His 'Message To Youtubers' video pops up on screen, all of not saying a word throughout the whole video.
"What does the description say?" George asks.
"Just how he doesn't want drama and shit." Ian replies. "I think he's trying to pussy out of the fight."
"Even after calling you a bitch boy over and over?" Max asks. Ian simply nods in response. "Well you have to make a video about that."
"Pull a rocky balboa on him dude." George says.
"I might." Ian shrugs. "Isn't he going to VidCon?"
"He does every year." George answers, leaning back into the couch.
"If your going to do anything, do it now. Don't wait for three months, it'll die down." I shrug. "Or just, don't do anything at all."
"Keem is getting some fun out of this either way." Max says causing all of us to chuckle.
"It's now or never." George says.
"I'll think of some ideas." Ian says, wiping his eyes under his glasses.
"What time is it?" George asks.
"Like 10 oclock." Max answers
"I'm gonna go pick up Stephanie. I'll send you a picture George." I say feeling a kiss on my shoulder before I get up and grab my keys.
"You're really milking it Ava." George shouts.
"It needs milking." I say before leaving, getting in my car and driving to Stephanie's workplace.
"Hey will you smile for a picture?" I ask her and she nods before smiling while the flash goes off.
"What for?" She asks getting in the car.
"I think you and George would be good together." I shrug, sending him the picture.
"What does he look like?" She asks. I pull up a picture of him and show her.
"He's sweet but immature, he's got your sense of humor." I say. "Plus he's cute."
"Yeah give him my number if you want." She shrugs.
"I was going to anyway." I say driving back to her place. "He does live in New York shut he visits a lot."
"I'd imagine he has a YouTube too?" She asks.
"Yeah FilthyFrank." I say "but it's for his character not George himself."
"Got it." She nods. "If he's interested I'll give him a shot."
"Better than nothing." I shrug.
"That's for sure."
"Plus Ian and I could get together with you and George if it works out." I say, wiggling my eyebrows at her.
"Ohh god, how are you guys?"
"Well the day you told me to get it together, we hug out alone and had a good time." I say,
"What did you guys do?"
"Watched videos on the roof of my building. Cuddled of course."
"Ian seems like such an asshole but you make him out to be some perfect boyfriend." She says. "I want that."
"Well Ian is. With me anyway." I shrug. "Were comfortable around eachother and it's only been 2 weeks."
"How did he ask you out?" She asks
"Well we've know eachother for a little bit and it was kinda obvious we both liked eachother, so he just asked me to the movies one day and afterwards he just asked me to be his girlfriend and bam, here we are."
"So nothing special?" She asks
"Not to you." I say, pulling the steering wheel.
"Right." She says "I've never met any of the three of them. I've heard they're assholes, pricks, bullies and jerks but when you talk about them. They're different,"
"That's because not a lot of people know them like I do." I say. "I'll introduce you one day trust me."
"Ok well, you're at my house so this is cue for me to leave." She says as I put my car in park in her driveway.
"See ya tomorrow."