Chapter 6-Birthday Sex

Brian's P.O.V

     Our clothes were flying off faster than a 12 year old jerking off. God he was hot....and every moment with him was pure bliss. I kiss him slowly, trailing my way towards his stomach, and with every touch my lips left little strings of saliva...connecting one kiss with another. Caleb hastily gets up from the bed...covering Rhino's cage with his shirt....still covered in "milk" from yesterday's festivities. Then he grabs my waist and throws me on the bed. His look of desperation and horniness was so contagious....ughhh I wanted him more than ever. He kissed me vigorously and the most passionate he's ever kissed me before. I'm not sure....but a switch was flipped when he grabbed me...his true self was showing and honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. He sucks on my neck hungrily, as if he hasn't eaten in months. He pulls away and the spot stings.
     "Now everyone will know that YOU are mine!" He growls. Fuck he's so sexy feisty. He lays me down and slowly ran his fingers down my sides, giving me chills. Then I feel a warm wet cave descend on my love bone. I moan with pleasure as Caleb slowly moves his head up and down, swirling his tongue on the tip for added pleasure. Then before I could yell that I was near my end, he instantly stopped, as if he knew. Then he kissed me passionately. I grab Caleb and push him down to where his flat, but adorable, ass was in the air
     "Stay!" I commanded him and he obided.  I went to his drawer, grabbing the anal beads. The batteries were right next to them so I put them in. They started buzzing and I grabbed the lube nearby. I put it on his asshole and he moaned in pleasure...and to think, we aren't even at the fun part yet.

Caleb's P.O.V

    "Aaaooohhh...baby," Holy fuck the lube was applied cold....but then it warmed up. It was so amazing....and pleasurable.  Then I felt something penetrate my still tight asshole. It was like the tip of a dick going in followed by another....omg he's using the anal beads.....FUCK I LOVE HIM. The vibrations of the beads plus the feeling of Brian as he slowly started running his fingers across my lower back made me nearly reach my end faster than a 6 year old would. Then I prove my dominance by pushing him off of me, then grabbing him by his adorable waist and laying him down.
     "Do you want this? Or do you want even more?" I slowly start kissing his neck while slowly flicking my tounge back and forth. He softly moans as his lips find mine. He kisses me while sitting on my lap. He grabs my erection and positions it to where it goes inside his ass....god he was tight! And it was sorta dry from not applying any lube but I don't think that bothered us. At this moment, we could only feel love and pleasure.

Brian's P.O.V

    "Oooohhh Caleb! Don't stop. Never stop!" His cock fit inside my ass perfectly. It was then I was more than positive he was the one. If he was taking my butt cherry, and I let him, then he was marrying me like....NOW! Caleb lets out soft moans in reassurance that he wasn't going to stop either. We would probably fuck till we were dead....and that would be just fine. But we both came....and this time it was at the EXACT same time! Too exhausted to even think, I grab my phone and check the time. 1:23 am. Caleb looks over and grins.
     "We finished fucking.....when I was born. Now that's what we call birthday sex," Caleb giggled and I kissed him, just a soft and slow one, but it meant something.

We would never let each other go no matter what.

Caleb's P.O.V

I woke up to see Brian in my arms. I didn't want to wake him, so I stared at him. The way his arms were wrapped around me, or how his cheeks had a tint of pink to them, and his bedhead. Omg the way his hair stuck to his face when I was plowing him, and the way it looked the morning after, God he was hot. As I was staring at him, he awoke to my eyes gazing at him, entraced. He kissed me.....with my lips interlocking with his, my tounge slowly found a way to his mouth and our tounges fought for dominance.....I won and I screamed in victory.
    "You hhhooeeeee!" He screamed as I grabbed his face, looking at his lips.
    "So....Im assuming you want these?" He started giggling as I nodded my head.
    "Welllll.....I guess you gotta come and catch me!!" He ran out of the room and around the apartment, and I chased him. That little bastard will be caught, and he'll pay!!! I finally catch him and he giggles, and relaxes. I carry him to my room and lay him on my bed. I kiss him slowly.
    "I-I L-love y....." He paused, and his eyes started welling up with tears.
    "Brian...do you want me to finish your sentence?" He bit his lip and nodded his head.
     "Welllll....I think that you were trying to say that you loved me....and well....I'd like to return your statement. I love you Brian Travis Higbee!!! And I don't think I could ever stop." I pull him into a kiss hastily. He kissed me back, and we savored every moment of it. Then I pulled away as I went to get some Orange Juice. I went to get the mail and I saw a letter for me. I read it...and I was terrified.

Dear Crian,

    I know about you, and if you don't visit me January 5 at the flagpole afterschool, good luck seeing each other again. Brian, your parents will know about you two and Caleb, whatever friends you had will turn on you. I think you should do what we say and meet us.

Sincerely
        -The Red Bandit

Chills ran down my spine as I read the note. But I didn't care about my reputation. I cared about Brian. He had to know. But not now. I laid the note on the table and went back to my room, where Brian awaited me. I hugged him tighter than I ever have, then I cuddled him as we watched morning cartoons. But NOBODY was going to fuck with my man and get away with it.

Will the Red Bandit out Brian? And will Crian stay the same? Found out next chapter!! SHOUT OUT TO Xxcaleb78xX! IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HHOOEEE!! 😙😂😁 XOXO