Characters

Hello! This originally was supposed to be a one-shot but it got kind of long (Over 8,800 words..) so I will divide it into separate chapters so it's easier to read. Please if you haven't go check out my other book. It's a BTS x reader (for now it may end up being just a Jimin x reader though haha) and I hope you enjoy it!

Now that I got the self-advertising out of the way here's the age differences between you and the boys

Jin- 2 years older

Yoongi- 1 year older

Hoseok- same age

Namjoon- same age

Jimin- 1 year younger

Taehyung- 1 year younger

Jungkook- 3 years younger.

How many months/days between You, Hobi and Namjoon is up to you. Feel free to use your actual birthday. Example in my case the reader will be a week older than him.

Edit 6/2/21 Originally I did have ages to this since it was set in present time but since the sequel to this is still ongoing 4 years later their ages may not match up with the storyline since I may include stuff that happened this year or last so their specific age isnt important anymore just their age differences since in the past when this was written I did use honorifcs.

Even though I tried my best to use them correctly I still feel weird using them since I'm not Korean so from now on I won't be using them but they are present here so just a warning the maknaes are going to call you noona.